For all of us that worry something is wrong

melywely

Reaction score
According to my last menstrual period I am 12 weeks pregnant. At my 10 week appointment the doctor tried to listen for a heartbeat and nothing. He said to come back in 2 weeks and we would try again. So today at my 12 week appointment he still couldn't pick anything up so he sent us next door to the hospital for an ultrasound. It was the longest hour wait of my life thinking something was seriously wrong. I wasn't having any morning sickness or tiredness anymore. My breast pain went away so I was thinking there wasn't a baby anymore.

To our surprise there was a little nugget bouncing away waving its little arms and legs. Heartbeat fluttering away at 150bpm. My scan showed that I am only 11 weeks 1 day along which makes sense since my cycles are 33-35 days long.

So moral of the story is -- don't worry and be happy! :) Best of luck to all that are anxiously waiting for the first ultrasound.

According to my last menstrual period I am 12 weeks pregnant. At my 10 week appointment the doctor tried to listen for a heartbeat and nothing. He said to come back in 2 weeks and we would try again. So today at my 12 week appointment he still couldn't pick anything up so he sent us next door to the hospital for an ultrasound. It was the longest hour wait of my life thinking something was seriously wrong. I wasn't having any morning sickness or tiredness anymore. My breast pain went away so I was thinking there wasn't a baby anymore.

To our surprise there was a little nugget bouncing away waving its little arms and legs. Heartbeat fluttering away at 150bpm. My scan showed that I am only 11 weeks 1 day along which makes sense since my cycles are 33-35 days long.

So moral of the story is -- don't worry and be happy! :) Best of luck to all that are anxiously waiting for the first ultrasound.

Glad everything is well and glad you got to see your baby!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->