For All Proud Parents

cherylanne

Mum/first tri #2
Reaction score
I love telling anyone who will listen how proud i am of my princess.

I thought it would be nice for us all to tell one another what we are most proud about our Little Ones.

I'm very proud of how thoughtful Grace is, how kind she is to others and her beautiful smile :cloud9:

Now you go, what are you most of in your little ones?

Well she's quite little but I'm proud of everything she does.. :rofl: To me she is a beautiful, little genius.

Awww it doesn't matter how small they are, i think we are proud of them the second they are born x

im so proud of jack for everything he does everylitttle smile, giggle , babble and coo. im proud of the way he is feeding and gaining weight. im proud of what a big boy he is and how well he sleeps i just wanna scream from the rooftops everytime he does something. he is my gorgeous chunky monkey who to me is so clever x x x

what a lovely thread :) I'm so proud of my princess for being such a happy, contented, beautiful baby. and i no she's only little but it's so obvious that she love's her family and i'm just so proud of her and love her so much :cloud9:

I am so proud of my lo's in every way possible. Whenever they say a new word, or do something new it makes my heart melt. they are my world - and I am so proud to say they are mine.
PS - great thread. xxx

what a lovely idea! I just fill with proudness when she beams up at me or giggles, Im proud of how strong she is and everytime she learns something new I just want to run up to the nearest person and tell them!

Oh this is lovely. I am absolutely bursting with pride at my beatiful, amazing little girl. I love how she is such a content, happy little baby and want to tell everyone how great she is!!! (Thanks for letting me, lol)

I am so proud of both my boys, proud of Dan for being so smart and studying so hard for his 11+ and for being great at football (he will be pro watch out for him) and every other little thing he does.
I am so proud of Dec for every little thing he does for being such a happy content baby who smiles and laughs all day long and of course for walking and talking at 101/2 months.

This is a great thread I am sure we could all go on all day !!! Lol

I am proud of my DD for being such a wonderful person, taking her little brother into her heart so easily after being an only child for 15yrs, and for helping me so much with him. She is also an excellent student who is now going into her last year of school as a PREFECT, & will soon be doing her GCSE's & going to her prom:cry:
I am proud of my DS for every little thing he learns, for having the spirited personality that he has, for making me laugh at every little face he pulls, for making my heart melt when he giggles or smiles & for arriving before I had to be induced :rofl:

Im proud that he looks like me :) and that he will smile at anyone passing him by

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->