for anyone craving fast food/burger king

snowy-willow

Mummy to Ella
Reaction score
There are some printable burger king vouchers that I thought might help those craving it.

Sorry this is UK only and at participating restaurant onlys

participating restaurants

the vouchers

Hope this helps someone

Oh what I would do for a bacon double cheeseburger and fries now! x

Oh dear!!! I really shouldn't of looked at those burgers and fries, I WANT ONE NOW!!! x

Oh what i would do for a chicken burger from wendys! (us only but im back in the uk!). Thanks for the vouchers. Perfect timing too its about my breakfast time on a day off!

I crave for french fries! Never really liked it in the past but now, ooooh how I love the smell and taste.

Got back from Doc's yesterday, he insists... very little fast food, junk food, sugary or sweet foods, fried foods, processed foods. Have to eat healthy *sigh*

Thank you!
All i crave is cheeseburgers.
I could kill some one now for one. Or maybe two..
Mmmmm

oh no, now i want one!!! i love mcdonalds, but the closest one is half hour drive from here :( i dont wanna drive an hour for mcdonalds. burgar king isnt as nice, but there's one 10 mins away. might have to take a trip after work x

Thanks Snowy, I have been craving fast food. I say everything in moderation;
Friday - Pizza
Sat - Chinese
Sunday - KFC
:D:D:D

Im craving fast food but not Burger King. I've went off it completely.

Thanks anyway :)

Within a 1 mile radius of my house, we have:
Burger king,
McDonalds,
Wendys,
Carls Junior,
Jack in a box

All of which do amazing burgers:dohh:

We also have a krispy kremes:happydance:

All I ever wanted when I was pregnant was fast food!!! Good thing I didn't see this when I was pregnant!

I am not a fast food fan at all, rarely have it as prefer making my own.

However since getting these vouchers I have been craving a burger king all day but am being strong. Luckily tomorrow I am going to my bf's and there isn't a bk in his town - infact there don't have any of the fastfood chains or many takeaways etc.

ooooh, my OH isn't home 'til late tonight and I just rang him to say I'm not even hungry yet. I think its cos I gorged after my GTT today :( but I also have been craving a whopper with cheese since being pg.

Not mega-unusual except for the fact that until last year I was veggie for about 20 years and even now only eat chicken and more recently pork.

I live about 1 minute drive from the A1 Motorway services. If they are on the list then thats it - decided; BK all the way ;o)

MWAH HA HA HA HA HAAAAA - Bingo, we're on the list!!

Wahoo!!!

OMG!!!! WOOHOO!!! I have been spending a FORTUNE on both McDonalds and BK!! I know where I'll be going tomorrow for lunch (and then seconds for dessert!) You are such a star!! Thanks hun!! xxxxxxxxxxxx :happydance: :hugs:

Aw, I love burger king...alas we dont have one on the Isle of wight ...oh poo! but we do have a macdonalds, i'll have to make do with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->