For how long cramping goes?

I'm not quite 7 weeks and I still get the odd cramp, but I'm starting to think they're more related to my bowels than the baby.

I am asking because I get them every day and don't think have felt them today...:huh:

hun cramps come and go dont worry hun. They will come back mine are usually at night when i am laying down. :hugs: dont worry

hun cramps come and go dont worry hun. They will come back mine are usually at night when i am laying down. :hugs: dont worry

I want them to come back..it assures me that things are progressing..1st scan yesterday we saw the sac and a teeny tiny dot which was the beany:cloud9: I got gas:haha: but cramps are for some reason quiet today:-s

My cramps come and go throughout the day. But sometimes, like kmac, mine are associated with my bowels.

I have had mild cramps off and on. I guess there is a lot of uterus stretching going on... not to mention, the horrid bloating! :)

Its strange....you are worrying as your cramping has gone and you want it to come back for reassurance that all is well.

I had no cramping at all and if I did suddenly get it I would have been really worried!!

We will worry no matter what!!
:flower:

mine are also worse at night,dont know whether we feel it more then cus were laying down,but i also think its bowl trouble..e.g..trapped wind and constipation.
xxx

Its strange....you are worrying as your cramping has gone and you want it to come back for reassurance that all is well.

I had no cramping at all and if I did suddenly get it I would have been really worried!!

We will worry no matter what!!
:flower:

haha yeah welcome to motherhood! I had cramps on and off g for the 1st 4 weeks and this week they seem to appear rare.

hello. I cramped everyday in my 1st tiimester. Then i cramped occaionally in the 2nd trimester but i find now they are very light and normally go if i have a big glass of water. But there is no set time.

hello. I cramped everyday in my 1st tiimester. Then i cramped occaionally in the 2nd trimester but i find now they are very light and normally go if i have a big glass of water. But there is no set time.

No wonder i drink so much water.. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->