For how long cramping goes?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by BabyL0Ve, Dec 10, 2009.

1. kmac625

kmac625 Mom to baby Clara

I'm not quite 7 weeks and I still get the odd cramp, but I'm starting to think they're more related to my bowels than the baby.

2. BabyL0Ve

BabyL0Ve Guest

I am asking because I get them every day and don't think have felt them today...:huh:

3. Parkep

Parkep Very happy mom

hun cramps come and go dont worry hun. They will come back mine are usually at night when i am laying down. :hugs: dont worry

4. BabyL0Ve

BabyL0Ve Guest

I want them to come back..it assures me that things are progressing..1st scan yesterday we saw the sac and a teeny tiny dot which was the beany:cloud9: I got gas:haha: but cramps are for some reason quiet today:-s

5. tickledpink3

tickledpink3 Mommy to Olivia and Aubre

My cramps come and go throughout the day. But sometimes, like kmac, mine are associated with my bowels.

6. mommy-in-june

mommy-in-june Bodhi's Mommy

I have had mild cramps off and on. I guess there is a lot of uterus stretching going on... not to mention, the horrid bloating! :)

7. ellie27

ellie27 Well-Known Member

Its strange....you are worrying as your cramping has gone and you want it to come back for reassurance that all is well.

I had no cramping at all and if I did suddenly get it I would have been really worried!!

We will worry no matter what!!
    :flower:

8. tiggerlix

tiggerlix proud single mummy

mine are also worse at night,dont know whether we feel it more then cus were laying down,but i also think its bowl trouble..e.g..trapped wind and constipation.
    xxx

9. BabyL0Ve

BabyL0Ve Guest

haha yeah welcome to motherhood! I had cramps on and off g for the 1st 4 weeks and this week they seem to appear rare.

10. littleblonde

littleblonde kacey and sophie

hello. I cramped everyday in my 1st tiimester. Then i cramped occaionally in the 2nd trimester but i find now they are very light and normally go if i have a big glass of water. But there is no set time.

11. BabyL0Ve

BabyL0Ve Guest

No wonder i drink so much water.. :dohh: