For Kelly and Emma Gail xoxo

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
Hey Kelly. i know you dont come here too often anymore but im sure you check in ;) i know today is 10 months on since the gorgeous Emma Gail left us and went to Heaven so i just wanted to say we're all thinking of you both today....

you have been an amazing inspriation to me here and a constant support and im sure the ladies here all feel the same!! i just wanted to say thank you and Emma Gail would be so so proud of her mummy for helping all us other angel mummies in every way possible! If theres one positive to come out of all this heartbreak its that it brought all of us together and i could never thank god enough for having you here.

so today we'll not only remember Emma but tell her how amazing and wonderful her mummy is(although she already sees that) and just to say we love you very much!!!

I think this poem describes how i feel now that all this time has passed and even though i think of my angel every day i know im slowly moving on so i wanted to share it with you xxx

Acceptance

It isn't letting go.
It's going on.
It isn't only shadows,
And it isn't only dawn.
It isn't getting through it,
It's letting it come through me.
Not living in the darkness,
Though the darkness I can see.
It's living with the sorrow
But finding memories sweet.
It's knowing that it takes both sides
To make it all complete.
It's soaking up the sunshine
Along with the rain.
It's learning to let laughter
live side by side with pain.
It's knowing that the years
Won't change a love that's real,
Or take away the joy you brought,
or the sorrow that I feel.
It's knowing tears and laughter
Can live on the same face,
And your impression on my heart
Can never be erased
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
That was beautiful, Jo..XOOX
What a beautiful thread.
Kelly is so special, she and I got so close. She was the first one I met when I came here. Kelly is very special to me ..
Love you Kelly.
Emma Gail fly high with the angels, all our angels in heaven :cry:
XOXOOXOXOXOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

totally agree andrea! you are all sooo amazing and special to me and i think of you all everyday..this forum is like my little safe haven where i can be totally myself and i know you ladies are always here and im so grateful xxxxxx love u!

That poem is so beautiful and this is a great thread :cloud9: Kelly you truely are an amazing friend and support system who has helped so many of us tremendously and I know your sweet Emma is so proud of you for being so strong :hugs:

Its a nice way to remember all our angels!! x

What a sweet and wonderful message I completely agree with all you said. You are amazing I just know this message will warm Kelly's heart xxx

Oh! My! Word! :hugs:

Wow .... I'm speechless .... (Yea, I know! ME??) haha... :cry:

That was so special and extremely thoughtful of you all for these posts ...

Before I was thrown onto this journey last March, I have heard of online forums but I've never even thought of checking one out let only actually joining and writing... But honestly, The day I found this secret safe haven saved my life... You all saved me... I don't see how I've been able to help any of you, I've been a rambling mess through out this journey, you girls have held my hand and never left my side...

I love each and everyone of you so much! You girls are my friends, not just some online companion but true and dear friends....

I find such comfort in just your company... in all the kind and supportive words I hear.. in all the giggles we've shared and even the tears... I find such comfort knowing my daughter is with all your lil ones... playing and loving each other...

I want to THANK you all for always being there, for being my rock, my friends, my good shake when I need it :winkwink:, for allowing me to be a pain in your butts :hugs: and keeping me company when I'm either going crazy with TTC or something else I usually fall apart about... :flower:

Wheww.. See, Lots of odd Kelly ramblings ... :cry: :hugs:

Love you girls.... and we'll always have each other .... Always! :hugs:

*When I cry, or think of my Em' ... I cry and think of all your lil ones as well..... I've been sending lots of loves to all our babies today... :kiss:

Hey Kelly. i know you dont come here too often anymore but im sure you check in ;) i know today is 10 months on since the gorgeous Emma Gail left us and went to Heaven so i just wanted to say we're all thinking of you both today....

you have been an amazing inspriation to me here and a constant support and im sure the ladies here all feel the same!! i just wanted to say thank you and Emma Gail would be so so proud of her mummy for helping all us other angel mummies in every way possible! If theres one positive to come out of all this heartbreak its that it brought all of us together and i could never thank god enough for having you here.

so today we'll not only remember Emma but tell her how amazing and wonderful her mummy is(although she already sees that) and just to say we love you very much!!!

I think this poem describes how i feel now that all this time has passed and even though i think of my angel every day i know im slowly moving on so i wanted to share it with you xxx

Acceptance

It isn't letting go.
It's going on.
It isn't only shadows,
And it isn't only dawn.
It isn't getting through it,
It's letting it come through me.
Not living in the darkness,
Though the darkness I can see.
It's living with the sorrow
But finding memories sweet.
It's knowing that it takes both sides
To make it all complete.
It's soaking up the sunshine
Along with the rain.
It's learning to let laughter
live side by side with pain.
It's knowing that the years
Won't change a love that's real,
Or take away the joy you brought,
or the sorrow that I feel.
It's knowing tears and laughter
Can live on the same face,
And your impression on my heart
Can never be erased
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jo!!

What a beautiful poem! That went thru me... Wheww... Love it!:kiss:

Thanks Chicka... Love you!!!

you more than deserve it hun!! im so glad i met you... btw my facebook is still acting a lil crazy today the weather here is whacky!!!! but i did see your lovely comment and will reply as soon as it lets me.

Sending Emma Gail so much love xxxxxxxxx

Aw good on you Jojo, that is lovely and all so true. You really have been an inspiration to me Kelly, you are always on hand to give anyone a leg-up and a pick-me-up and you are just such a caring and thoughtful person. I'm so glad I met you, all of you.

I hope the day was as kind to you as possible, though I know that damned witch spoiled it a bit, I'm sorry. I'm also sorry I'm late with this message, I didn't see this post earlier, damned NZ timezone!

Floaty kisses to Emma Gail, and hugs to you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->