For ladies with kids... What do they think of your growing belly?

Jenelle

Mommy of 2 Boys
Reaction score
My 3 year old son Loves his little brother soo much already!! It is really sweet, and somethimes funny too... He thinks that my belly button is a microphone, and talks to baby through it :rofl: it is the cutest thing ever!!He says things like "I love you baby" and "I can't wait to meet you baby" He also reads (well he makes up the words) to my belly, and has named the baby Tyrone (if anyone has seen the cartoon The Backyardigans, you know who I am talking about) and he wont go to bed at night without hugging and kissing my belly. I LOVE him he is sooo great, and is going to be the best big brother ever!!!:cloud9:

Do any ladies have any stories about their childrens reactions to their growing belly?

Here are a couple pics of him and my belly....

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk236/jenl_gold/March52008010.jpg

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk236/jenl_gold/March52008011.jpg

Please excuse his mucky face, lol.

My son is 2 1/2 and sometimes will kiss my tummy because baby is there but other times he'll say "No baby" and pull my t-shirt down. But as soon as he sees a scan picture or it on the screen when he comes with me he always says "Babbbbbbyyyy".

So I'm quite unsure what he'll be like when its born but wont be far off 3. I'm just trying to include him where I can so he knows it's not a replacement, just an addition.

Aww, that's so sweet about your little guy! :hugs:

I do have a few, especially from my 4 year old boy.

Oh, boy, he's going to be trouble. Already has his vision of women.

When we told our children we are going to have another baby, my son Jayden was good about it until 5 minutes or so later. He asked me if I was going to get a fat tummy. I said yes and he started to bawl and was saying...."NO, don't get a fat tummy." This was in January.

About a week or so ago I was sitting on the couch with OH. Jayden looks at my belly and asks me why I am getting a fat tummy. I said because it's the baby. Oh my gosh, he almost started to cry again. Hmm, then he looked at OH's tummy and said, "You have the same tummy." :rofl: Poor OH!

I think he's starting to understand that mommy's tummy won't stay like this and once baby is out, it won't be big anymore.

My daughter hasn't said much but knows it's baby.

Aww that lucks so sweet, my little boy calls me jelly belly :rofl: and always says night love you and morning love you to his little sister. Must feel like a life time for them i no jack wants his sister yesterday x

Those pics are cute :) My little boy, who is six sings to the baby...one day he was singing and she stopped kicking, so now he thinks every time he sings she goes to sleep! I hope its true and still works when she gets here...could be very handy! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->