For sale/wanted section

aly888

Lana-Boo's mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
Hello, You have probably already been asked this and you have probably already given an explanation for it,but I was just wondering if it was possible to add sub-forums to the for sale/wanted sections to seperate baby related stuff from everything else? I like to browse the for sale sections for bargains but find myself battling through all the baby stuff.and same for wanted!!I just thought, if they were in sub-forums the people selling or wanting non baby things would get more hits :shrug:
I suppose its a lot of effort/work to go through all the existing threads to get them in the right place? Anyway, was just an idea :flower:
I feel really intimidated posting in here :blush:

Don't feel intimidated lol :friends:

Unless things have started changing there were never that many threads for non-baby related items?

It was suggested not that long ago actually so I'll have a looksie ...

So you mean just two categories? Baby and non-baby items? Can't think what we'd even call a non-baby related selling section. Hmmm

Yeah,i was just thinking a 'baby' and an 'everything else' sub forum for each!!I dont know if there are a massive amount of non-baby items for sale or wanted,but of the ones that do come up they seem to get swamped and lost amongst the big hitting baby related threads almost instantly!!
I know its more work for you guys and the mods,but please?pretty please?...with a cherry on top?(does that help with the decision making?lol) :flower:
Dunno why im intimidated.its kinda like going to speak to the head teacher about something at school,in their big scary office :haha: :blush: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->