For Shri...thankyou so much x

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
Hi Hun. It sounds like it could be reflux possibly. It might be a good idea to take her to the doc and describe what is happening. They grow out of it but it is basically heartburn caused by the esophagal sphincter being immature. It helps to keep them upright as much as possible espcially after a feed. Then again it might just be gas. Are you bfing?

Hi hun, just wanted to say a big thank you - went to GP today and he was fab - described the symptoms and mentioned reflux - he agreed and sent me to see a pediatrician (sp) at local hospital - described symproms again ans she agreed too - have been given infant gaviscon and anti - acid drops - she has only had one dose of each so far, yet is already much more settled - infact she barely made a whimper after her feed and sat contentedly for 20 mins watching me in the kitchen - then fell asleep on me - have put her in her mosses basket at about 6:50 pm and she is still asleep now - practically unheard of! So, fingers crossed the improvement continues through the night xx

Thank you again :hug:

Oh I'm glad you were able to get this figured out - its great that she has settled so well. Let's hope she grows out of it soon, but in the meantime at least you know you can help her be more comfortable
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->