For the attention of Jenny_Wren

the top of the fire place came loose today, i knocked it off, it chipped the marble fireplace that John loved, and then knocked abit of wood off Johns casket :cry: why am i such a dick!! he did everything for me and all i do it ruin his house :cry:
i miss him so so much :cry:
it sounds really stupid crying over it but its the fact thats its his, and just that hes no longer here, and arghh im just so mad at myself :(

is there any way it can be fixed?

i'm sure it's not as bad as it seems
most things can be mended and everyone has
accidents don't beat yourself up jen

:hugs::hugs:

the top of the fire place came loose today, i knocked it off, it chipped the marble fireplace that John loved, and then knocked abit of wood off Johns casket :cry: why am i such a dick!! he did everything for me and all i do it ruin his house :cry:
it sounds really stupid crying over it but its the fact thats its his, and just that hes no longer here, and arghh im just so mad at myself :(

im going to try and get a new casket for John, and try get the fireplace repaired. its just the fact i always ruin things, without a doubt :(

i tend to give to local charities especially if they're
about town, emily likes to throw pennies in the bucket, it's
even better if she's get a sticker!

:thumbup:

im going to try and get a new casket for John, and try get the fireplace repaired. its just the fact i always ruin things, without a doubt :(

:hugs:

Don't worry, accidents happen to everyone xx

does that mean i can only respond
with smilies until someone un-jinxs me

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member