For the attention of Jenny_Wren

morning fruit peeps, not been on for a few days ive been poorly :( hope your all good and using that fruit! :haha: :kiss:

hope ur ok now

its 1 thing after another with me from larengites to wisdom tooth rippin a whole in the side of my cheek:(

Aw hope you're better now Jenny :hugs: & hope your tooth isn't too much of a pain dani! :hugs: I'm lying in bed watching tele and I really need a wee but it's freezing outside of my duvet :((((

20" and all smoothy smooth, bit lighter than my hair though so gonna have to get the dye out :(

20" and all smoothy smooth, bit lighter than my hair though so gonna have to get the dye out :(

have you seen the new stuff advertised
that strips the colour out of your hair

it's like hair dye and you do it home

:thumbup:

nooo :shock: shine some light over here! I'm sat with medium brown hair dye on my hair :haha:

im a hairdresser so i never do mine they do it for me :haha:

Lily is hiding behind the curtains thinking i dont know shes there, she keeps peeping round to check if im looking, little weirdo :rofl:

:rofl: my mum said if i closed my eyes or put my hands over my face when i was little i thought i was invisable, now all the kids are too clever for that :nope:

:rofl: love it!! that would be so good if that actually happend!!

imagine when you were in primary school and believed that was true, you decided to go into the boys loos with your hands over your eyes thinking you were invisible :rofl:

https://www.superdrug.com/non-permanent-colour/colour-b4-hair-colour-remover-regular/invt/208254/

they do an extra strength one too for dark hair

:thumbup:

exactly that :haha: think i'm just gonna dye my extensions darker, it'll be easier in the long run :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->