For those going to try for #2

bellaxgee

Alexa's mommy & TTC #2
Reaction score
do you sometimes feel like you are more excited to be pregnant and not an actual baby?!!

obviously I will feel different when I am actually pregnant but I just can't wait to be pregnant!

Haha!! This is so me :blush:

I loved being pregnant, was lucky enough to have a complication-free pregnancy.

I know I cant wait for a new baby, but Im also really excited about being pregnant :happydance:

Me!

I've spent a lot of time looking at maternity clothes, and planning my outfits! Sometimes I have to remind myself that their is more to having a baby than just being pregnant :rofl:

i'm glad i'm not alone...I can see myself being a surrogate bc I love being pregnant so much haha

Being pregnant is okay, but I really can't wait to have another baby in my arms!

Being pregnant was really hard on my back and I had really bad edema. But other than that, it was okay.

Yes If I'm honest I"m pretty excited at the idea of being pregnant again! I mean I definitely want the tiny baby again but I loved being pregnant!

I loved the initial excitement of the BFP, going for scans and check-ups, telling everyone the news, and having random people ask about the baby. I found it physically tough at the end though, especially second time around with a toddler too. I'm still excited about the idea of being pregnant again though.

Me!

I've spent a lot of time looking at maternity clothes, and planning my outfits! Sometimes I have to remind myself that their is more to having a baby than just being pregnant :rofl:

Haha I am so glad I'm not the only one! I've even considered buying maternity bits and pieces that I've seen on sale but decided against it lol. I can't wait for a bump :blush:

I loved the initial excitement of the BFP, going for scans and check-ups, telling everyone the news, and having random people ask about the baby. I found it physically tough at the end though, especially second time around with a toddler too. I'm still excited about the idea of being pregnant again though.

Yes I can't wait for all of this, especially getting that BFP again so exciting and the first scan as well, so magical.

yes, maybe it is the excitement! I have to keep reminding myself that it will be entirely different this time around having to run after a toddler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->