For those of you who became pregnant while on the pill...

I got pregnant on the pill 19 years ago, but had bleeding. Only went to the Dr because I couldn't shake "the flu". Yeah- "The Flu" is now 18 and starting college today :)

Got pregnant on the pill found out the 6th this month. Didn't have any bleeding... That's how I knew I was pregnant.

I got pregnant on the pill 19 years ago, but had bleeding. Only went to the Dr because I couldn't shake "the flu". Yeah- "The Flu" is now 18 and starting college today :)

This is awesome haha! Good luck with the twins! x

Hey I'm currently taking the pill and have had normal breaks! Havent even been getting sore boobs but am very moody, can never sleep, have put on we

Weight and have been having lots of heart palpitations! Do you think now might be the time to think that I'm pregnant?!

I didn't have a withdrawal bleed did a test two weeks later and it was positive. However I did have a bleed at about about 8 weeks and 12 weeks because the pill was still in my system and my body was trying to have a period apparently.

Had I not done the test I wouldn't have found out until i was about 16 weeks because I had two 'light periods' xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->