For those of you who have a baby

We conceived our son Hunter in our home at the time. Then we moved a few months later to a new home. Our next child will be concieved at home and born at home.

Think I conceived after a drunken night out at my ex's student house. Nothing unusual there really!

:blush: in my old room staing at my mum and dads for the weekend... :rofl:

Both mine we're at home in bed....Em was a Valentine/Honeymoon baby and Hebe was conceived on month 2 of TTC in the bed I'm off to hop into now! :D My hubby was relieved it didnt take too long - there's only so much cheap trashy underwear a man can take night after night......:shy:

Yessss, Maxson was conceived during the time OH and I went camping with a few of our friends. We were just a weeeeee bit drunk and started going at it on the picnic table...then we ended up on the ground. I remember hearing my two friends busting up laughing cause they were watching us. OH and I were so drunk we had no shame and just kept going. :rofl:

Wow, now that's commitement to BD, hehe... I bet your friends still remember just as you do. xxx Thanks for sharing.

Nerys, you are brave, I want four kids, but as I still don't even have one, I don't know if I'll be able to cope!!!

Luckyme, that's a good way to cellebrate, woohoo!! xxx ;)

I conceived our first on holiday in zante i even considered zante as his middle name lol our 2nd must have been at home in bed not quite as exciting lol

Love the name Zante, where is that by the way??

Sparky and SmallTownUSA, goes to show you never know!!!

Princess_bump, now that's being a sport, ;) must have been fun!!

Hayley, great place and great present!!

MaddieWatts, now that's ironic isn't it, although when you feel safe you can relax and let things flow!!

Mervs Mum, can I miss out on the trashy underwear do you think?? Hubby is very picky with his choices and I think wearing anything... startling would turn the oven of straight away!! ;)

xxxxxxx

PS: Hey everyone, go on the thread about nicknames and tell us about yours, lots of nicknames I've never seen!!!

For the typicall "beders" as myself, it's good enough if it worked!!! xxxxxxxx

Love the thread. A couple of my colleagues ( and best friends) know we'll be starting in Disney, and they got onto the subject of which ride we'd conceive on (Not going to happen!) and they decided Splash Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain. (For those of you not as Disney-geeky as me, the log flume and the runaway train.) Lol. :rofl:

DH also asked if we could make a mile high baby. Also not likely - we're traveling with my parents! Plus, plane toilets tend to freak me out a little :rofl::rofl:

Love the thread. plane toilets tend to freak me out a little :rofl::rofl:

Thanks. Me too!!!!!! They're so small, and close to so many people. And what if the door is opened!!! I really need my privacy, so psicological, I know, but otherwise I can't concentrate!!! xxxxxx

Love the thread. plane toilets tend to freak me out a little :rofl::rofl:

Thanks. Me too!!!!!! They're so small, and close to so many people. And what if the door is opened!!! I really need my privacy, so psicological, I know, but otherwise I can't concentrate!!! xxxxxx

It's the door could open thing and the small size thing, but also the sudden banking as well. On one of my lastest flights I was busting and queing when they said we're coming into land put your seat belts on. I was next in line and the air steward didn't stop me (probably a good job, had drunk so much water :rofl:) and was mid flow shall we say, the plane banked. And continued to bank as I tried to get up! I always thought the hand rails were for those unsteady on their feet , but I had to use it to get up! :rofl:

And they always smell funny! Not my idea of romance in the slightest!

I love this thread - it's brilliant!! If we conceive straight away, it will be at center parcs. We always have a treatment which is a couples treatment - basically you go as a couple into this room where you put mud all over each other, then the sauna goes on and then you wash it off - it's great!! And I thought we might do the deed in there ;) :rofl: would be lovely to conceive in there! haha!! But if it doesn't happen on hols it will probably be in bed!!!

After 7 months ttc'ing Lexie was concieved on a month off on Good Friday. Was in the morning and in our bed!!

Here's to bank holiday lie in's!!!

:happydance:Bank holidays!!!:happydance:

Actually, knowing myself, I'm sure I'll be able to handle a hotel so maybe will try to book into a hotel with jakuzzi to make it special!!! I had one in our honeymoon room and it was something else... :muaha:

Caitlyn was conceived in a car.......................................... :dohh:

Caitlyn was conceived in a car.......................................... :dohh:

:rofl:

Benn was concieved on the landing lol and Ellie was conceived in the conservatory (which as no blinds in) we got a tad carried away obviously lol luckly we are not to over looked. Ive not had any funny looks off the neighbours anyway.

I think my next one should be conceived whilst bungy jumping!

Bungee jumping!!! I'd have a heart attack if I had to concieve there!!! I wish I was more daring/relaxed in different athmospheres...

Hey ToriaTrash, the car worked for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->