For those of you who have a baby

It was my friends birthday and afterwards I went out to this stupid bar called Bar Wild and got HAMMERED. I must have had a quickie before the party, because I don't remember having sex. :rofl: I got home at 4 am so I doubt my OH was up for doing it then.

It was my friends birthday and afterwards I went out to this stupid bar called Bar Wild and got HAMMERED. I must have had a quickie before the party, because I don't remember having sex. :rofl: I got home at 4 am so I doubt my OH was up for doing it then.

Such a cute baby!!!! I'll have to try your method then, hehe.:wine::hugs:xxxx

Joshie was concieved not in a strange place but a strange date - it was Feb 29th on a leap year, I took OH out for dinner pretending I was going to ask him to marry me .... and got pregnant instead - oops, lol.

ours was on our livingroom floor still in our honeymoon period ooo dont u just love those moments

My hubby is convinced it was on the sofa at the house we were renting, it was an old crappy place and we had sent my mom on a trip to Switzerland so we took advantage of the lounge lol, now we always joke when we are ready for the next one we will send mom away again :p

I THINK it was on my 21st birthday at my mam and dads house lol
xxx

I concieved my ds in my knob exs bedroom nowt special there, i concieved my bump now in my bedroom again nowhere exciting but with a man i love dearly shame he's just dumped me eh (sighs)

doggy style in richards mums bathroom hahahahaaa
i havent told anybody else this x x x x was richards most memorable time as well she had just had a new bathrrom fitted. shower for two?!?!?!

No, we conceived during a quickie on his bedroom floor :rofl:

We were cleaning his room? That rarely happens LOL so ??

Joshie was concieved not in a strange place but a strange date - it was Feb 29th on a leap year, I took OH out for dinner pretending I was going to ask him to marry me .... and got pregnant instead - oops, lol.

That sounds wonderful, goes to show we must take every day for what it's worth, even if it just comes around each leap year!!!

That sounds wonderful, goes to show we must take every day for what it's worth, even if it just comes around each leap year!!!

doggy style in richards mums bathroom hahahahaaa
i havent told anybody else this x x x x was richards most memorable time as well she had just had a new bathrrom fitted. shower for two?!?!?!

Showers for two are just the best ever!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->