For those of you who have had a sweep...

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
Did you get any cramping after? And if so how soon after? Because MW said i should have a sleepless night tonight with bad cramps! And so far havent had a thing!! I had my sweep about 10.10am!! Also those of you who have one, did it work? I'm starting to think my body and baby are just being stubborn!! :hissy::hissy:

Never had one hun, just wanted to give you big :hug:.
Hope things get started soon x x

I had one with my last DD and I had a show a few hours later then began to get contractions afternoon time on a Friday although didn't have her till the Sunday. Def worked for me although I was 5 days late by the time she came. :D

Good Luck

i had a sweep n it didnt work for me even tho my cervix was perfect to start labour i was still induced :(

i had a sweep... it did nothing and hey! i'm STILL here!!!! xxx

My last one didnt give me much in the way of cramps. No show - bugger all!! Then as you know the waters went at 4am.... I honestly think it was because I'd pretty much given up hope of starting on my own.....that and the mega hard shag I had.....

x

My last one didnt give me much in the way of cramps. No show - bugger all!! Then as you know the waters went at 4am.... I honestly think it was because I'd pretty much given up hope of starting on my own.....that and the mega hard shag I had.....

x

dont you mean you made love :hugs:

x

pmsl!

Hi Hon- as you know I had one yesterday- the cramps were soooo bad last night- worse than what I had been experiancing the previous week and I still had a bit of brownish blood today.
However when the MW was explaining the pros and cons she said it MAY cause cramps/pain afterwards- so don't worry if you haven't had any- did you get any blood?

However i'm still here today- not sure how quickly they are meant to work, but the little blood I had today was mucusy (TMI) so i'm not sure if it's moved my plug.

Thanks girls! I dont think its going to do anything which is very dissapointing! :(

Donna26 - Yeah, ive had some brownish blood, not alot just a small amount! What time did you have your sweep?
Hopefully it was your plug cos thats a good sign things are moving!! xxx

x

:rofl:
Think i might be trying that tonight!!

x

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

HAHAHA

Fingers crossed for you Tone & Donna, I had a sweep at 4.30 today & I dont feel anything yet. I've already lost my plug though, hoovering the stairs on my hands & knees :dohh:

Hopefully all our babies will be here soon

Baby dust for us :dust:

Mel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back