For those of you who thought Psychic Star was a fraud!!

erin7707

Mommy to 2 perfect girls!
Reaction score
I know there was a huge dispute over her.. well.. let me tell you something!

Ok. here is the part of her reading she told me.
"I would say Erin that you are going to conceive again very soon as I feel
that your body is ready for conception to take place this month but it could
go missed if that one the case then I have been shown March 21st around you"

That was in January she told me that.
Today is March 21st.
and I got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 12 dpo, today is the day my pd was due!!! I tested at 9 dpo, and it was stark white.
and then I started spotting on 10-11 dpo. Which is normal for me right before I start AF so I gave up on testing. so I was bummed. but today, my pd should have been here, and it's still only light spotting. so I decided to test.

0321011729.jpg

So to all of you who doubted her. SHE IS REAL!!!! And I think everyone owes her an apology because she couldn't have been more dead on with me!!!!!! :happydance:

Congratulations..

I'm not disputing any psychic is a fraud but i think sometimes they can be wrong for others..

like your readings...

mine were
jenny-renny - December bfp (wrong)
Suzy - December bfp then march bfp (wrong)
psychic star - feb bfp (wrong)

the future is what you make it and you got lucky they was right, but there not for everyone sadly :)

congrats on ur pregnancy but dont think one lucky guess makes her necessarily not a fraud? I dont even know who ur talking about but just think that because a psychic predicted you were going to get pregnant doesnt mean she is real

as above... i could tell 100 girls they'll get pregnant in may... and 15 come back saying omg ur right etc etc doesnt5 make me 'real' just lucky guesses..

i always laugh at the gender predictions on ebay for £2.00 ... 1 in 2 chance there gonna be right for some

yeah gender predictions are stupid, but I am just saying, the fact that she got the DATE of my BFP correct blew me away. And a lot of other things she mentioned in my reading could also be very true, so we'll see. I just wanted some of those who were so mean to her so that maybe you could see that maaaybe she is real. Not trying to start an argument.

I got a psychic star reading last week despite all those stories about her...some of the results I've heard from her have been amazing and couldn't have come from her stalking sites!! I was a little disappointed that I wasn't given a date in mine, though :(

wow congrats i had a reading from her too and thought she was pretty good aswell x

Congrats On The BFP ..

Who Is This Physic Star ?? i want a reading LOL...x

I got a psychic star reading last week despite all those stories about her...some of the results I've heard from her have been amazing and couldn't have come from her stalking sites!! I was a little disappointed that I wasn't given a date in mine, though :(

Yeah I think that was just a fluke thing, I don't think she does dates every time- it just came to her for me..

Congrats On The BFP ..

Who Is This Physic Star ?? i want a reading LOL...x

she's on ebay!! Type in Psychic Star conception and it should come up for you - or probably even just psychic star will work!

Thanks girls for the congrats! :)

Congrats.

The psychic on here was a fake, she preyed on ttcers some of who are desperate to have a child and gave them false hope.

For everyone she correctly 'predicts' there is prob 50 who are left very saddened and pissed off!!!!

V xxx

Congratulations !.
I really enjoyed my reading from psychic Star so much so that I did not feel the need to get any more readings done. she also gave me more information then any of the other psychic's did ,now I just hope she is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->