For those that gave feedback on 'Elizabeth Verna' *UPDATE*

Mapleroo

Reaction score
Hi Girls! I couldn't figure out how to update my previous thread so I decided to start a new one:blush:

I wanted to thank you all for your help and advice:flower:I was so grateful for all of your honest opinions and i took them to heart. I really liked the name 'Elizabeth' but didn't like the name I had chosen to honor my Gran with as the middle name. As much as I wanted to use her name, I so wanted a name that I LOVED.

So anyway, I was on my treadmill yesterday and completely out of the blue a name came to me and I just thought 'YES!'. I added my Grans middle name to it (instead of her first) and I got a bit teary (hormones or not, I took it as a good sign). I told my DH and he really likes the first name, but still not keen on the middle name (it's also my sisters name and she isnt his favorite person in the world...). I said that we would be using it to honor my Gran, not my sister and it is VERY important to me that I do that. He knows how special of a relationship we had so he has agreed to think about it. He also loved my Gran so Im pretty confident he will come around. (Our other daughter, first and middle name, is after my husbands Grandmother)

Ok, so Im not sure if I want 'honest' opinions this time if you dont like it as I do love the name haha!

'Maya Emily'

I like that is is simple and I think it is quite pretty. Also not common where we live and that is also important to us. I also think it sounds nice with our other kids names: Jacob, Anna, Orrin and Maya. And the best thing of all I get to honor my beautiful Gran with a name that I LOVE!!!:happydance::cloud9:

So there you have it! I feel like my search is over:coffee:

Thank you again for all of your help:thumbup:

I read your previous thread but didn't comment - I like to lurk! I love Maya Emily, it's a pretty girly name :) x

I read your previous thread but didn't comment - I like to lurk! I love Maya Emily, it's a pretty girly name :) x

Understand! I tend to be a bit of a lurker myself.

Maya Emily is perfect! Love it! So glad you've found the perfect name for your baby girl!! :flower:

Love it! I'm so glad you will be able to use Emily and Maya is beautiful :D Congrats :thumbup:

I love it! Definitely goes with the other kiddies names better xx

Lovely names! My niece is maya spelt Maia. My dd is Emily x

Thank you for all your kind words!

Just because I have a girl name I love, Just wait and watch me have a boy:dohh:

I love Maya. Might have to steal it for myself, unless I can come up with something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->