? For those that symtpom spotted during tww and got a +

Leanna5813

Reaction score
I'm asking this because I've been tracking ovulation and BD on and before my day. I'm 4dpo and noticing symptoms that I never felt after O while not ttc. Who symptom spotted during the awful tww and ended up being pregnant (and not just crazy!) I feel like I'm making it up because I want to be pregnant but I've heard it is possible to have "symptoms" this early. I've been nauseous and having cramps since 2dpo. Anyone have a positive personal experience with this?

When I started TTC I noticed symptoms which I think I always had before AF I just didn't notice until I was looking for them. The only true symptom I had before my BFP was sore breasts. I've had a very symptom-less pregnancy though.

Good luck :flower:

We were NTNP the month I got pregnant, so I don't have exact dates and stuff. But I got my positive days before my period was due, and for the previous week my nipples had been super sore (they never are). I also had cramping before I took the test, which made me think I was just having an off cycle. So I think it's very possible to have symptoms start early!

I hope you get the result you're hoping for :hugs:

If it helps I had pain from day 1! The day I think I ovulated I had to take a painkiller and had pain (cramping/stabbing/sharp/aching ovaries) ever since lol depend how sensitive you are I guess?

If you look at the science, it's not really possible to have symptoms at just a few days DPO. You wouldn't even be pregnant yet! Your body doesn't recognize pregnancy (and respond with symptoms) until you've implanted. You could, theoretically, implant super early, but it's still more likely that all of the symptom spotting is just crazy-making. I'd keep close track of what you think are symptoms and keep comparing them month-by-month. There's bound to be stuff you just didn't notice before. Then a pattern will emerge and you'll be able to tell, for real, if you are. Hopefully, you won't have to go that long anyway :)

We tried for 18 months and every month I had some new, never before felt things that I hoped like heck was a symptom. The month where I had basically given up for the month (late Clomid cycle), and started to feel a really awful period coming on (extreme cramping, bloating etc.) was the month I was pregnant. My doctor had me take a test at only 12 dpo just to check before he prescribed me a stronger pain killer for the monster cramps I was having.

Good luck!!!

I knew KNEW at 5dpo and had bfp by 8. It is possible.

I had lots of cramping from about 9dpo with Sophie. Got a positive at 13dpo (I think...was either 12 or 12ddpo).

Hi :wave: symptoms: Sore BB's gassy, cramps and I woke up one morning super super hot which is when I think the magic happened LOL
Good luck :)

When I tracked my symptoms, my pregnancy cycle symptoms were distinct from my non-pregnancy cycle symptoms. However, I think it's different for every woman and there's no way to be sure unless you have several pregnancy & non-pregnancy cycles to compare.

For me, the notable pregnancy symptoms were 3 days of distinct mid-cycle pressure/cramping, plus sore bbs starting 5dpo. Looking back at my notes, I started mid-cycle cramping on 4dpo and implantation bleeding on 6dpo. IB continued until 9dpo and cramping lasted to 6 weeks. I got a BFP on 9dpo and squinter on 8dpo.

I tried to SS. LOL But I had NO symptoms to spot!!

Nothing. No cramps, no sore bbs, no headaches, no backache...nothing.

I spotted brown/pink on 9dpo just as I normally would for AF (I spot before AF every single month) so naturally I thought I was out. But on 11dpo I tested anyways and got the slighted squinter of a line. 12dpo got a great line on a FRER with FMU and a "pregnant" on a CB digital with SMU.

I didn't actually start to get "symptoms" until 13dpo and that was when I started to get little cramps. My bbs didn't start getting a tiny bit tender until about 17dpo though.

ETA: The spotting lasted for about 3-4 days, and it must have been IB.

I did even though I told myself I wouldn't.
at 3dpo my symptoms were, backache, cramping, headache and tiredness.

my nausea started at 4dpo and got a very faint positive at 9dpo it was a lot more noticeable at 12 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->