For those that use fertility friend, do you ever

Googly, I agree with today being it. Do you have softcups? Ask your DH for a deposit and insert, LOL

Haha, no I only ordered them a few days ago unfortunately! Anyway DH also has the stinky cold and you know how the men folk are with a cold/flu:::::: you'd think he was on his death bed! I don't think there'll be any action in the house for a while, solo or otherwise :dohh:

That's ok, I know there's still an outside chance... but if not, no worries :flower: Roll on next cycle with my clomid, my Royal Jelly and my soft cups nastiness :D

Totally I do, I'm data mad and I analyse the curve, the probabilities, I use FF plus I'm also using Excel AND a mobile app called OvuView.

Ready I think that sperm living for 5 days is a crock, and some of these people have got their O dates wrong and haven't charted properly, I will eat my hat if this is not the case cause when it comes to stats and probabilities I know my sh*t.

:thumbup:
Yep, I agree with all of this, lol.
5 days is a crock (maybe if you're both 18, then it's likely, lol).

For me, I've never gotten pregnant with bd more than 24 hours prior to ov.
That's from a normal sperm count and a few days worth of ewcm (excluding these last 2 effing cycles where I had fricking 12 hours of ewcm, ugh!).
According to TCOYF, if the cm isn't perfect, sperm only live a few hours. Honestly, I think that's most people.

And Indigo, I did take my charts to my doc. Honestly, she only really glanced at them. I don't even recall her asking much about my cycles, now that I think about it. She can't tell me what's wrong, because she doesn't know. So, she gave me drugs. And I think just because I have been through all of this before, and I have a 2 year old (this was a major point of interest for them, apparently that's in my favor I guess) she didn't really dwell on diagnosing me.

I think that 1-2 days is more probable more the small sample I've used from FF (which was women in their thirities not twenties, got to compare apples with apples), next time I'm off work sick I'm going to do a deep dive analysis project on it, and I will put up my results if you guys are interested.

Problem is, FF is only as good as the people entering data into it, and there is significant variation in the collection methods....

Also, and I'm not sure how significant this may be, the majority of us also have partners in their thirities and forties, so there is an additional factor there too.

I think that 1-2 days is more probable more the small sample I've used from FF (which was women in their thirities not twenties, got to compare apples with apples), next time I'm off work sick I'm going to do a deep dive analysis project on it, and I will put up my results if you guys are interested.

Problem is, FF is only as good as the people entering data into it, and there is significant variation in the collection methods....

Also, and I'm not sure how significant this may be, the majority of us also have partners in their thirities and forties, so there is an additional factor there too.
Yes please :thumbup:

Yeah I do always wonder 1) how careful people are about their temps and 2) whether some of FF's calls on ov date are always kosher (and/or ov date is just ambiguous). But that said - that's quite a massive data set to draw on, you should be able to get something meaningful out of it...

Let us know if you need a hand, I'm pretty handy with a spreadsheet, or happy to pitch in with counting :thumbup:

And btw, I managed to persuade DH into some sicky BD - deffffinitely not our best effort ever! :haha: - but every little counts. I'm pretty sure I ov'd today not cd15 and I didn't want to rely on those 3-4 day old swimmers....

Googly, I agree with today being it. Do you have softcups? Ask your DH for a deposit and insert, LOL
I'm just getting hip to that. Passed that tip on to my GF to do herself. :haha:

And btw, I managed to persuade DH into some sicky BD - deffffinitely not our best effort ever! :haha: - but every little counts. I'm pretty sure I ov'd today not cd15 and I didn't want to rely on those 3-4 day old swimmers....

:thumbup: for you. :dust: :dust: Did the softcups make it? I tried them out a little this cycle. Hope it gives me an edge!!

:thumbup: for you. :dust: :dust: Did the softcups make it? I tried them out a little this cycle. Hope it gives me an edge!!

No, I ordered them from the States maybe a week a go, haven't arrived yet... so I've missed them for this cycle. Next cycle I will be fully cupping up! :haha:

FX for you and your cups... :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->