For those TTC # 1

I

Indigo77

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...h-you-knew-someone-told-you-giving-birth.html

OMG...Is it too late to change my mind?

Did you know women poo when they give birth...:blush::cry::nope::help:

Warning...this thread gets graphic...and then a bit nasty in the end...but OMG...very informative!

I had an emergency c-section at 28 weeks, so I don't know what labor or the pushing is like.............but, eeeeks, you poo yourself? :blush:

Oh good lawd, I don't know if I would want any of DH's family in there when I'm giving birth........THE HORROR!! :blush:

I know! Hell..I am not even sure if I want my hubby in there with me...:nope:

If it makes you girls feel better, I did not poo. Lol.

I read the Jenny McCarthy book...the first one, I think it is called Belly Laughs...omg!!! so funny...anyway she talks about pooping on the delivery table...her dr told her she could do an enema (sp?) before, so that will not happen....but her mom was in the delivery room with her...and she did poop on the table!!! I hope I can have a c-section instead! :haha:

Well, did you see the conception video Sarah posted? The end? I do NOT want my hubby seeing me in such a state! I know him...he will NEVER look at me the same way if he sees that...

Well, did you see the conception video Sarah posted? The end? I do NOT want my hubby seeing me in such a state! I know him...he will NEVER look at me the same way if he sees that...

Have not seen the video yet...but totally agree about the hubby not looking at me the same way....he always jokes around and says when I give birth, if he looks down past my boobs...he has gone too far!:haha:

Nope, no feeling better here :haha:

I think its the possibility that I "might" poo right out there in front of everyone, that is freaking me out to no end. I can see it now........... I poo, DH pukes, my MIL passes out.......the visuals of it all!! :rofl:

I think its the possibility that I "might" poo right out there in front of everyone, that is freaking me out to no end. I can see it now........... I poo, DH pukes, my MIL passes out.......the visuals of it all!! :rofl:

This may sound trite and I don't mean it to, but the last thing you will be thinking about is poo! You may be thinking oh sh*t! But it will have nothing to do with poo, lol.

Just keep reminding yourself. . . . .

Even if you poop in front of your husband, pee your pants while sneezing, break your water in the middle of the grocery store, scream, cry, puke, etc. . . . . you get a baby out of it. ;-)

It's all worth it, even the stitches and stretch marks. I promise.

This may sound trite and I don't mean it to, but the last thing you will be thinking about is poo! You may be thinking oh sh*t! But it will have nothing to do with poo, lol.

LMAO!!!:haha:

Even if you poop in front of your husband, pee your pants while sneezing, break your water in the middle of the grocery store, scream, cry, puke, etc. . . . . you get a baby out of it. ;-)

Omg, don't tell them about the stitches! Lol. :happydance:

Probably not the cracked and bleeding nipples either huh?

Probably not the cracked and bleeding nipples either huh?

Lol. We're being bad!

Ok, seriously, yes my nipples did crack and bleed. But, it didn't stop me from nursing 3 kids for a combined total of 57 months. So obviously it all works out.

Ok, seriously, yes my nipples did crack and bleed. But, it didn't stop me from nursing 3 kids for a combined total of 57 months. So obviously it all works out.

57 months! You deserve a medal. I told my DH, after this one, I'm spending the kids' college fund on a boob job, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->