For those who didnt wait for the 1st period...

MrsN

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm just wondering, for those who didnt wait for their 1st period to arrive before TTC again, how did you work out your cycle days, or did you just go with the flow? Do you even ovulate during the first month?

Is the day of your miscarriage classed as day one, or is it best just to ignore your days until you have a period?

Hope this is making more sense to you than me!

Mine is very complicated, I found out baby stopped growing on the 22nd December, had medical management on the 12th January and passed the sac and baby, then 3 weeks later on the the 4th February I had to have a ERPC. So I have no idea when to expect my next period. 4 weeks after the ERPC or do I count from when I passed the baby?

I'm confused (although it doesnt take much)

Sorry for waffeling!

Thanks xx:flower:

Hi, sorry not going to be much help but I am sort of in same boat. I am keen to start trying again but just no idea where to start x

I lost mine the 13th Jan and i did want to wait a month or two but i find myself unable to do this. My Af might come it might not... If it doesnt Il be delighted. Iam not replacing my son but i long not to feel empty...:( I tested with an expensive one yest and at angles i thought i saw a line , but to be honest i think no second line. So i will retest on friday or sat if the witch dont come by then. IF not BFP i will be ok (i think) as it gives a month for the lining to thicken more and i will know how the cycle goes. I took a test one week after MC and no bfn so that was good. i think i ov last wed and on sat i had pinkish discharge and no af yet... there is hope. Ive read already 3-4 women who have got pregnant straight off. good luck x

I am trying before first af. i think once hcg has gone u obvulate not 100 percent on that. but i know they could see i was getting ready to obvulate on scan. and i did on monday so hoping all the bding has worked. was told to wait 5 to 6 weeks to test tho

Hi. I miscarried on 14th December, got my BFP on 27th January 11 with no AF in between, I only tested because I was going to the docs about no AF and knew she would ask me. Spoke to my GP and my midwife and they are dating the pregnancy from the dates of my miscarriage until I have my dating scan, just starting to feel really sick and tired so guess I must be 6-7 weeks which seems about right for the dates I had in my mind.

In some ways it's hard not knowing exactly where I am but in other ways it's quite liberating because I can't look on all those week to week calendars and worry that I'm not feeling exactly how they say I should be ha ha. I'm just thankful to have another stab at it so soon, fingers crossed for you x

I had my erpc on 22nd Dec and decided to actively try after i got a BFN ( 3wks after mc) still waiting for af so dont know where i am in my cycle x

Hi. Had a MC on July 3rd, and a BFP around the 18th of August. No AF in between. DS will be 4 in March.

So the two of you who got pregnant straight after found out 44-46 days later... i think il cool my jets now and see. if the AF dont show, il be happy:) well if i get a bfp lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->