for those who dont use liners

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
how often do you get stains?

atm i use fleece liners, but in this heat i dont really want too as its just something extra to make her hotter, but im worried i will get stains if i stop using them. she doesnt poo very often, being breastfed so when she does i plan to put it in wash asap but if im out ect i wont be able to, and i really dont want to ruin all her lovely nappies.

xx

I don't always use a liner -
sunshine when drying or a vanish bar (rinse first though) :sick: should do the trick!

I don't use liners and very rarely get stains. As soon as she's finished i change her shake the poop down the toilet and then shower off any remaining. I have a really strong massage setting on the shower and it acts like a jet wash on the nappies and just blasts any residue off. Any stains we have had sunshine has normally been enough to remove.

the sun doesnt work for us :(

weve had some really bad stains lately so have started using liners in all of her nappies even though they are all fleece lined anyways

x

I don't use liners and haven't had any stains that don't come out while drying on the line :)

I don't use liners and very rarely get stains. As soon as she's finished i change her shake the poop down the toilet and then shower off any remaining. I have a really strong massage setting on the shower and it acts like a jet wash on the nappies and just blasts any residue off. Any stains we have had sunshine has normally been enough to remove.

Should have read whole thread, this is what I do, but I scrape with a baby wipe and then blast with shower. Then sun on the line :thumbup: xx

yea we kinda scrape too, doesn't always shake :blush: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->