For those who had implantation pain :)

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
I'm sneaking over from the TTC boards and hope im not intruding lol.

Hi my name is Hunni and Im a chronic symptom spotter:haha:

Anyways...7 dpo I had this sharp pain on my right side for maybe an hour or so...8 dpo I had pain on my left side that lasted 45 minutes at most..last night in the car at 9 dpo I had 3 quick jabs in the center of my uterus, and just now again at 10dpo I felt the quick jabs again. Now I know not to get my hopes lol, but I thought implantation pain is quick and done so now I am starting feel out again. I am not spotting or anything by the way.

Anyways haha, to those who any type of implantation pain what did feel like for you? How long did it last?

Oh and Happy Mother's Day y'all!!

I had what I thought was implantation pain, and for me it was like a burning sensation on one side that lasted a few hours. Then for me it was followed by pinkish cm but in each of my pregnancies it's been different. And in most of them no symptoms of implantation what so ever. Hope what your experiencing is implantation. Good luck.

I Had the same starting from 7dpo, and just above pubic bone, where uterus is placed. Got my BFP at 11DPO. test tomorrow and do share the results :thumbup:

Mine was like period pains 9 days before AF was due, followed by brown cm :\ but I knew what it was, this is my fourth pregnancy but the first I had implantation billed or pain..... Good luck xxxx sounds promising to me.

Good luck Hun, mine was like a quick pinching. Maybe 3 times max. Lasted only a few seconds at a time. But hey we are a different. Yours sounds like it could be promising. Good luck Hun x

@shi: you still a poas addict haha

Thanks for your replies ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->