For those who hate the 2ww !!

lissaloo

Reaction score
omg i so hate this part i try not to symptom spot and be all calm but i just can't help myself,
i don't take a test until my af is late but it's the waiting.
so im trying to keep busy and do things but in the evening all i do is sit and wonder IF there is a bun in my oven ..doe's anyone else do this am i a raving nutter ?????

no i like our thread but don't wnat to depress it lol !! were all positive there this is the im pissed off thread lol !

i hear ya lol im on the tww :D testing end of next week but i cant bare the wait i got 25 poas's calling my name arghhhhh lol

25 lol omg you'll have to pee loads to do that many tests fingers crossed !

so what are doing to stop yourself from symptom spotting ??

omg i so hate this part i try not to symptom spot and be all calm but i just can't help myself,
i don't take a test until my af is late but it's the waiting.
so im trying to keep busy and do things but in the evening all i do is sit and wonder IF there is a bun in my oven ..doe's anyone else do this am i a raving nutter ?????

Your not a raving nutter!! Got my fxd for you Lisa!! :)

im on my tww im testing tomorrow morning yay
the :witch: was due today and no showed YAY im
on a limit number of pee sticks so im on a budget haha
i may have ordered a lot of them of ebay :blush: thinking
this month isnt my month i am the worse system spotter
in the world!!

oh my gosh I am literally at the begining of my tww I am MAYBE at 1dpo if not 0dpo lol!!

haha i know how it feels just went thru that lol
its SO hard!

omg i don't sypmtom spot but i have a real nasty af pain going on it really feels like im coming on 7 days early !! might be good news though

good luck everyone x

I don't know whats worse the first week or the second !!!!!! ... think the second as its harder to resist POAS !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->