For those who have already been pregnant.. How long did it take last time?

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
When ttc my first, it took a while for my cycles to return after being on the depo for 10 years but when they did, I became pregnant on my third cycle, which ended in a miscarriage, I then had a cycle and became pregnant with LO on the next. So in total, it took around 6 months to conceive my LO.

I'm on my second cycle ttc now and would love to hear from others how long it took them last time.

After my son was born, I went on Mirena. Then we had it removed when he was a year old. It took 2 months for my cycle to even out. We started TTC in my 4th cycle and got lucky with a BFP on my 5th cycle, our second month TTC. Good luck!

My DH and I decided to start trying in February last year but I don't count that point up until August because I found out I had PCOS and had loads of tests, HSG etc so we couldn't try. Once we were up and running on the right dose of Clomid to make me ovulate it was 3 months, and that includes a chemical pregnancy on the first month :)

It took 2 cycles with my first son, one of which was a miscarriage and 4 cycles for my youngest including another miscarriage. Previously i had been on the pill but i had the mirena in for about two years this time and now on cycle 3.

I conceived on the second cycle with ds. Consider myself lucky.

DS - 10 months
TT#2 - this is our 1st month

Good luck :dust:

1st cycle with both my boys. I'm on cycle #5 TTC our third. So not happening as quickly. But I was off BCP 6 months when I got pregnant the last two times. And this time we started trying right away. So I think my hormones have been taking a while to balance.

#1 - 1 month not preventing
#2 - 1 cycle not preventing (2 months though)
#3 - 8 cycles (13 months)

I have really long cycles, so while I'm still on cycle 1 this time around, I'm already two months in.

My son took 3 cycles, ttc #2 and we're onto our 9th cycle trying.

I usually feel a little bad replying to these types of posts, but we were lucky enough to get pregnant on first month TTC with both LO's.

Good luck :flower:

DD 1 - was an accidental pregnancy. Fell after only the second time of sleeping with OH. Six weeks into our relationship.

DD2- I had the implant removed and was pregnant within a fortnight.

Already driving myself nuts this time even though it's not even been a fortnight. :(

My first took 3 months = 12 week loss
My second took 8 months = my 4 year old daughter
My third took 4 months = chemical
And my fourth took 3 weeks straight after my chemical which sadly ended as MMC.

Currently waiting for my second cycle since my loss. Seems like the quicker I get pregnant the more they don't want to stick around! Good luck x

#1 ds- 4 years (conceived him with clomid & first time ever that i'd used opks,preseed, followed smep)

#2- first cycle off pill (used opks, preseed, followed smep) but mc at nearly 9 weeks

On first cycle ttc #2 again now

DD took 4 cycles, we're on our first cycle ttc #2 now.

4 cycles, trying very deliberately with each one!!

Started trying July 2012 got pregnant September 2012

It took us 2 years for DD1. Did provera, 5 rounds of clomid, and made lots of healthy changes, got BFP.

We tried for one year for DD2. Did provera, clomid, metformin, injectables, IUI... took a break, made healthy changes again, BFP.

Be healthy, be persistent, be positive!

Took me almost 3 years with my first son. I was sure I would struggle with any other pregnancy due to being told I had ovulation issues. When my Son was 4 months old we started ntnp. 6 weeks later I got a bfp...biggest shock of my life!!

x

DS1 took 7 cycles (full term loss)
DD1 took 5 cycles (25 wk stillbirth)
DD2 took 3 cycles (survived :) )
DS2 took 1 cycle (survived :) )

Been sketchily using withdrawal with loads of oopses for last 4 years and nothing. Officially properly NTNP from next cycle so fingers crossed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->