for those who have started buying baby clothes...

I'm not as far on as you ladies, but I've got some stuff, - Mam has more, Granny's privilege apparently.... she has pram, bath/changing station, mobiles, rocker, door hanger bouncy thing, walking chair thing, sheets, blankets, clothes, alsorts!

I've got some tiny baby clothes, just incase baby is tiny, a few newborn outfits, and a 0-3 month pooh bear top. Thinking of waiting for maternity grant to go proper clothes shopping though....but I just can't help myself when I see something cute!
wow, your an early birdy :) I only started shopping 2 weeks ago...

Well i had a bit of a blow out today ...

Didn't we lil-baby-boo lol

xxx

Really Louise??

I've been buying the odd little bit since I was 6 weeks!

Really Louise??

I've been buying the odd little bit since I was 6 weeks!
6 weeks? wow...
Like I said to the others, I havent even begun to do the nursery yet;
The first thing I brought for this baby whilst out on my own shopping, was some body suits, and that was last week lol.

Well i had a bit of a blow out today ...

Didn't we lil-baby-boo lol

xxx

Well I was all happy just looking until Imi started putting things in my shopping basket...honest....I'm sure she'll say I done the same to her!!!
Was a proper barginus day tho.......I'm suprised I'm still not sat in Starbucks fighting my way through that Hot Chocolate!

Drip Dry.....Drip Dry :rofl: Ewwww!

LMFAO that was sooooooooooo NOT funny!!

Finks i might sue starbucks lmfao ....

and i wasn't puttin stuff in your basket, was YOUUUUU !!!

xxx

hehehe

We should be moving house before baby here, not sure what we're going to do with sleeping arrangements to be honest, bit akward cause alot of time hubby and I can't sleep together cause of my RSD/CRPS so not sure if baby will be in our room and kick hubby out when I can't sleep with him for first few months, or if baby will have own room straight away but with single bed in too for me cause RSD/CRPS will be really bad for a few weeks theoretically

Plenty time to decide though! lol

In the meantime, before we think about coloured walls and stuff, we'll just have to keep buying clothes and other baby things! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->