For those who've had an Ectopic Pregnancy

Hey mamadonna!

She is just 16w and so we are just enjoying her. We have also been advised not to have another Baby for at least a year as I had the C-section. I think DH and I will think about a second around Christmas time so we can have around 20 months between them :)

Are you going to try again soon? Or are you trying? Sorry if you have already posted, I am a bit ditsy :wacko: :lol:

Minimin

we are try now,i'm trying not to get my hopes built up,but its hard!!

there is only 20 months between my 2 oldest,they have been the best of friends always and when they where little everyone thought they where twins,my oldest was so petit and his brother was a bruiser lol...i had a section with my first too

Ha ha.. I love that your calling him a bruiser. My neice is 18m younger than my nephew and he is petit and she is teh bruiser! :haha:

Are you going to monitor or anything? I found that it helped so much :)

i've kinda just let things go this month altho i did opks but next month i think i'll go back to temping

Cool! I hope it all works out for you and keep the faith. :hugs:

With my ectopic I started spotting brown at 5 weeks. Hcg levels weren't increasing or decreasing. At 6w4d had an us showing nothing. At 6w5d severe abdominal pain. 6w6d hcg had doubled suddenly. US revealed internal bleeding and I had emergency surgery to remove my left tube.

I had one last month at 6 weeks.

I had a normal period, I didn't have a clue.

I have known issues with my tubes, was in a bit of pain so I tested just to rule it out. It was positive. I called NHS direct and they told me to go straight to A&E. That was on the wed, I had my tube removed on the saturday.

I didn't have any spotting, or any pregnancy symptoms really.

I am now always paranoid about ectopics even when my AF is dead on time.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->