For those with elfs - what do you do when you forget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mum22ttc#3

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I forgot to move her last night, DD1 said she may have touched him by accident for me (she's in on the secret)
What do I do now, should I leave a little letter or just leave it and move her tonight?

You could set the elf up tonight to be poorly with a little letter saying he didn't move as he was too ill. Make a bed for him with some scrunched up tissues around.

I forgot one day last week but luckily managed to run downstairs and move him before the kids xx

I've forgot once, I just said he was to tired from going back to the North Pole :)

Thanks, I wrapped her in a scarf for when they got back from school with some tissues around her, both the youngest have had colds the last week or so aswell so they now think that she caught it from them :)

I forgot to the night before and Colin asked why he hadn't moved. I told him we had a lazy elf :haha:

I haven't bothered.... My son told me it was stupid "don't you know it's a teddy"

:/ he's only 6 !!!!

we went to see santa at the weekend and he said "that's not santa" "that's a fake sleigh"

I thought kids believe for alot longer than this... he is questioning everything already :/

So yeah buddy the elf has just become a toy :( boring kids haha

Ours arrived back the next day with a letter saying the North Pole was really foggy so he couldn't find his way to our house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"