For those WTT for their next baby (not first)

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
What are you keeping from baby #1 (or whatever # you're on) to use with # next?

And what will you be buying new??

So far I know we're going to be buying a new crib. Elyse's is convertible, so it'll be her bed one day and we'll be crib-less ...

hi tasha, i have still got quite a few things from LO swing, bouncing chair, crib, changing table - but have also leant some things to me sister in law like the cot, nappy wrapper etc, i cant seem to get rid of things :rofl: will prob buy tons of new stuff tho. me fave thing to buy is the pram which i think i will get from mamas and papas this time round i have got an outlet store really close to me. what sort of stuff you going to be buying this time round :hugs:

I think we're keeping everything - we'll have to buy some new clothes if baby #2 is a boy, but that's it.

im not keeping alot....

im selling due to space and making money for new stuff for courtney...

ill def keep her cot and furniture that was expensive but she will have that for like ever anyway!!

Me too,

I'm selling stuff to buy more things for my LO, but I have learnt from experience that alot of spending is not neecessary as you learn what u need and don't!

I'm the same on the cot front, its a cot bed so will be very much occupied by Mr Max! So cot is the first thing we'll need to get!

We didnt know the sex of the baby until birth so most of our 'essentials' are unisex; moses basket, carseat, pram etc..so ill be re-using them!

Just clothes and things if its a girl, if another boy..Max has so many clothes he hasnt even worn...spoilt child!

xxx

Were buying most things new, as I want the baby to have all new stuff (I'm not WTT though)

I put away the bassinet, the bottle sterilizer, bumper pads, some good clothes, will keep the car seat when she is done with it, the jolly jumper...

Im buying a new moses basket because I hated the last one Oh broke it anyway, and Im going to buy a swing instead of a bouncer chair. Thats about it really and some new clothes whether its a girl or boy!

Everything except for the crib (convertible). If we have a boy next time we will use some of the clothes we have and buy some new ones I'm sure.

I've kept everything... I was also given tons of boy clothing... so im covered for both I think... :rofl:

I will have to get a double stroller... And will likely just keep buying toys and books for Jasmine... I dont have alot to buy really.

I want to buy loooots of new things but my OH wont let me :cry: I will have to destroy what we've got :lol:

we will be re-using everything too, we didnt find out the sex, so all main purchases were unisex, which i am so pleased about!
will buy a boogie board to atach to one of the prams for tj to stand on for bus journies and a double buggy.
will have to buy tj a bed/ a cot for LO, kept the moses basket so leaves us plenty of time to save up. kept all the weaning and bottle bits too. havent given away/sold that much really.
i do like doing my bit for charity dont get me wrong, but i do keep in mind that TJ will have a brother/sister in the near future, it still freaks me out that iam a mum even to this day!
oh just remembered... really wanna wrap thing to carry baby in! is it called a sling? didnt get on very well with a rucksack styled one so i will opt for a sling with the next baby x x x x

Everything is so cute in pink & purple! I'm hoping to buy a Bumbo soon.. so I will buy red or aqua I think to save me buying it again.. but I like the "girly colours" :hissy:

Tasha, do you have a Once Upon A Child there? They sell Bumbos way less than Toys R Us, etc. I wish I bought mine there, and if Elyse doesn't like it, they will buy it back for $20 They also have a lot of good used, as well as new, things there. I bought my highchair there and Jaylene buys these awesome soothers there.

We'll be keeping most things like clothes, the bumbo (which David now hates), swing, Exersaucer when he outgrows it, etc. We'll probably get a double stroller, though, and a new car seat, and a few things here and there. Otherwise it will all get reused!

The only thing I'll be buying is a cot as Lucy's i a cot bed so we will be stuck without! Lucy has quite a lot of pink things (changing bag etc) so if the next one is a boy I will have to buy a lot more!

im keeping all things except clothes and sterilizer, i have been selling clothes on to make money to buy Annabelle new clothes. even though i knew i was having a girl i still kept everything very neutral coloured except her play mat which daddy bought and got a really girly one. everything else though is in excellent condition and will be ideal for a second baby, i bought a second pram which has been used for about 16 weeks and i have bought a new stroller so think i will put otherone away now and keep that for number 2 aswell.

Lou
xxx

I want to buy nearly everything new!! :yipee: Pram - sold ours AGES ago, so a new one is needed anyway. Cot - still got that, but i want a new one, its pine, i want a white one! Clothes - ive kept the best things of Jack's but if its a girl, then everything will be new! Still got the bouncer, thats in good condition, but knowing me, ill want a new one as well!! They didnt have a jumperoo when jack was lil - so ill want something like that too!

I want it all!! So excited!!! :wohoo:

Tasha, do you have a Once Upon A Child there? They sell Bumbos way less than Toys R Us, etc. I wish I bought mine there, and if Elyse doesn't like it, they will buy it back for $20 They also have a lot of good used, as well as new, things there. I bought my highchair there and Jaylene buys these awesome soothers there.

Yes we do have that here!!! I never thought to look there. Thanks!! :) :) I just have to figure out when it's open that I can get there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->