Forecasting a Christmas Day AF/BFP. Anyone else due AF around Xmas?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
So every cycle I seem to ovulate a different day, with the date gradually coming forward in my cycle as time moves on. I stopped breastfeeding in the summer and since then my cycles have been normalising again. Last cycle I ovulated CD15. I'm taking soy isoflavones again this cycle and the last time I took this brand, I ovulated CD13 (the cycle I conceived my daughter). It's possible I could ovulate CD13 again, which would put me right on track for AF to arrive Christmas Day. Obviously I'm hoping for a Christmas Day BFP instead :) I always crack and test early, but if AF were due Christmas Day (or even a few days later), I would have to wait and test Christmas Day. Can you imagine getting a BFP for Christmas? That would be amazing!! I would wrap it up and give it to my husband as a present :blush:

Anyone else due their next AF around Christmas? Wanna wait out this cycle with me and see if we can get some Christmas BFPs? :dust: :xmas2:

Hi,
We are very similar it seems! I have a 20 month old DD whom I stopped nursing in Aug. and I finally got my cycle back afterwards...it's been trying to regulate itself, I suppose. I've been 27 days, 28 days and 29 days - hopefully it doesn't get any longer!:(
I'm expecting to O any day now, I'm on CD 11, and will start testing that week leading up to Christmas. It would be so exciting and special to get a BFP to wrap up with a little newborn gift :)
I also began taking some supplements, not soy b/c I had an allergic reaction to it once, but black cohosh before O (supposed to have similar effects as soy) & Royal jelly. I also take a prenatal & extra folic acid, and I give my DH maca and zinc. After O I will take Bromelain for 5 days to help with implantation.

How many cycles have you been ttc?
This is our 2nd actively ttc (always ntnp though)

This is my 7th cycle, but we've been trying since March, starting to get a bit concerned as it happened so easily the last two times. Hopefully it is just breastfeeding messing with my cycles, so it could only be three months of proper cycles really. Last time we started trying a good 7 months after I stopped nursing, so longer for my body to regulate. We wanted a really small age gap this time!! So much for that :haha:

I'm sure it is just the breastfeeding! It will happen:dust:

I love close age gaps, so I am secretly hoping for twins lol

My oldest 4 babies are just 5 years apart! The first 3 are boys & they are all a year apart, then we got pregnant but lost him:angel: then had a little girl (14-9 years old)

We were young when we started - I was 18! I thought we were done, b/c when I weaned my first DD at about 18 months, we actively ttc for 2 years & it just never happened. I figured that was it, and was too embarrassed to see a doctor and say, yeah I have 4 kids but can't concieve another, so I just gave up & NTNP for the next 5 years...then suddenly I was pregnant! Now my youngest baby girl is 20 months & we are actively ttc again (she needs a partner in crime lol)

I'm hoping it happens this time and we don't have a repeat of the mysterious "7 year infertility" - but I think I must've had a blocked tube that cleared up or something...I even had a regular cycle all that time. Strange!

Well, we are gonna have a busy weekend :) it's that time again & I plan on BD'ing every night until day after confirmed O. I just bought the new Astroglide TTC today b/c I am just about out of Pre Seed. Hope it works!

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/44b0de/

I'm set to test or greet AF on December 21st. Which is WAY too close to Christmas. If AF doesn't show, I'm going to test probably on the 23rd, and then surprise the DH with the (hopefully) positive result on Christmas Eve. I just can't imagine the stress and potential heartbreak of a BFN on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. It's only been three months of trying, but I really hope this is it.

Hi there I'm ttc #2 I got a bfp last month but I bled and it went away. I think it was a chemical from what I've read. So I'm not sure if I'm having a cycle after that bleed but I counted that as cd 1 so I guess on my maths that gives me to the 23rd for af perhaps!? Can I join u ladies in the waiting game!? ... Baby dust to all xx

Welcome Florence! Sorry for your loss :hugs: I had a chemical back in August and even though you only know for a little while, it's still so upsetting and disappointing. I've been a bit haunted by mine the longer TTC goes on. I keep thinking that had that pregnancy worked I'd be 20 weeks by now :(

Anyway! Onwards and upwards. I hope you don't get AF the 23rd and get a lovely Christmas BFP instead. I don't think AF will be due the 25th anymore as I'm CD10 and no EWCM yet, so I don't think I'll ovulate CD13 again, or possibly not even CD15 like last cycle. I hope I don't have too long to wait!! If I ovulate by CD16 then I can test Christmas Day, as that'll still be at least 11dpo, but any later and I wouldn't bother testing then. Hope I don't have too long to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->