Forget the 2ww, I'm in the 6ww! Anyone else?

gigglebox

My husband only makes y sperm
Reaction score
We very, very recently both agreed to start TTC and we most definitely missed the egg this month. Consequently, I am eagerly waiting the start of my next cycle! I'm 4 dpo, new cycle starts 13dpo. So, considering my cycle lengths (have varied from 26-31 days), I'll be due roughly October 20th for my next period (which hopefully will be a BFP instead!).

So...any other October testers who want to hang out and obsess with me? :happydance:

My next period is due Oct 19, I'll wait with you! I'm currently 9dpo and tested negative today, so mentally I'm already on next cycle. Lol! My period is due on Saturday, then it's on!

How old is your son? (Assuming, since "bun" is in blue in your signature ;) )

My son is 16 months. He's a handful! Sometimes I get nervous about having another! :lol:

Hi LiLi! My son is almost 3 and a half. 9 dpo is still early! I didn't get a hint of a line until 10dpo with my son and my c/p. But if you are "out", it'll be nice to have company :) how long have you been ttc?

Man, I go back and forth about wanting kids close in age and having a larger gap. I guess there are pros and cons to both though. 3.5 seems perfect, but I'm so impatient... Lol!

We actually weren't TTC this month, but had a slip up on O day. But now we have realized that we actually did hope that we were pregnant, so I guess next month will be our first.

That's kins of what happened to us last month...had a c/p and then hubs says "we can start ntnp if you want". I wasn't ready for the straight away, but now i am, and now hubs is backing out with financial fears :dohh: i'm losing it over here!

Did you test again?

We are so up and down here, too. One day we are certain it's the right time, the next day we think we should wait. How frustrating! Lol

I did test again. Last night I got a faint + on a blue dye test, but I knew to be skeptical. Sure enough, this morning there was nothing on the cheap pink dye test I took. Argh!

AF is due Saturday, but I am 99.9% sure that I'm not pregnant this month, so I've already moved on. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->