Forgetting prenatals

mummof1

Reaction score
Ladies I had this realization today that I have been forgetting to take my vitamin ! I think I took it last Friday? I've been so busy with the kids and work I definitely haven't taken it in 4-5 days!
Does anyone else forget ? I feel so bad!

Yes I've not took mine for about two weeks no joke.

No wonder I've been feeling good lol they make me sick !

I was told i only need to take mine up until 12 weeks for the folic acid. As long as you are eating a balanced diet you should be fine x

I haven't taken my prenatals for a month because they were making me sick. I'm just now trying to take a regular gummy vitamin at night to see how it does.

I take extra strength folic acid.
I hve liver issues too.
My Dr told me not to take multi vitamins
If ur eating alright I don't think it harms anyone xx

I don't take a multivit, only vit d3 and folate. But even then I take it sporadically, because I do feel sick all the time!

I didn't manage to take vits either with my previous babies because of sickness.

I think a decent diet goes a very long way ;)

Interesting ! I always thought it was such a big important thing !
I do eat fairly healthy but I also indulge when I want lol

I don't take a multivit, only vit d3 and folate. But even then I take it sporadically, because I do feel sick all the time!

I didn't manage to take vits either with my previous babies because of sickness.

How much folate do you take? I have some in my prenatal but I was wondering if I can take extra.

I've forgotten many times too! Pregnancy brain!!! :)

I find they make me sick if I don't eat them with food so I leave the pack on top of the plates then when I get dinner I'm reminded to take them as they're on the plates as I get them out!

I'm sure a few skipped days wont make any difference 😊

How much folate do you take? I have some in my prenatal but I was wondering if I can take extra.

I take 800mcg- I ended buying this one as it was slightly cheaper than the 400mcg bottle!
I did a little bit of research and found that anything between 400-900mcg ish is ok. (But that probably does include folate from foods too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->