Forgot how hard this is!

ginamouse

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I am back to TTC after a years break following 3 unsuccessful years of TTC number 1.

AF came today after our first month back to TTC and endless signs and signals. I had never been more sure I was pregnant and I feel absolutely floored that I was so wrong. AGAIN. I feel an incredible sense of loss which just seems silly because essentially nothing was there. Just been absolutely devastated. I just feel so humiliated by my own body that I had so much hope and now I feel kind of silly to have thought it would be that easy.

If anyone else feels like this today. Here is a hug for you xxx We will get through this!

Awww....sending a hug right back to you. I know this exact feeling and I'm so sorry you're going through it. It's okay to be down for a couple of days but you're definitely not silly. I think during TTC our minds play tricks on our bodies or our bodies play tricks on our minds. Either way it can be so devastating. There's nothing silly about thinking it would be easy either. Hang in there!

Have you had any testing done? What's your game plan for this cycle? I'm hoping CD1 is today or tomorrow myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->