Formula intake has dropped by a lot!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Is this normal? In the last 3 days Josh's formula intake was about 10-12 oz for the day and yesterday was only 8oz! This can't be right, can it? :shock: He eat very well, drink water with each meals (about 2oz), but he just doesn't want formula. I haven't changed anything in his diet either. He used to take up to 25-30oz just last week! :shock:

I'm worried... He play a lot, he's in quite a good mood. He doesn't appear to have anything wrong (maybe a teething a bit).

Ps: I also mix his cereal with his formula.

At about his age leeon dropped a whole bottle himself which was about 7oz i wouldnt worry too much hun especially if hes also getting milk mixed in with food

Max is the same he takes maybe 16 oz in a day sometimes less

I think Connor will only take 20-24 oz in a day. Josh might be going through a period where everything around him is more interesting then his bottle, normally I think they snap out of it in about a week. As long as he seems happy and healthy I wouldn't worry too much.

Hannah's not even weaned and her formula intake is already dropping :wacko:

charlies having less milk now he was 3 bottles a day which is about 20-27oz a day

Mia takes 1-2 bottles (8oz) during the day and she refuses milk in the morning. She really likes her breakfast!

summer will only have two bottles no aswel one in the morning and one before bed and even those she sometimes plays around with it, i just make sure she eats her breakfast which is made up with alot of milk a yohurt a day and aslo she now has whole milk in her beaker sometimes throughout the day which she loves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->