Formula question

Kracker

Reaction score
My lo has had colic and we now have drops and dr browns bottles which have helped loads. However, at least one day a week he gets constipated and cries all morning until he has been, the rest of the morning he is really sicky. The other days of the week his poop is very loose. He is currently on Aptamil and I wondered whether this is normal toilet behaviour or we should think about changing his milk. I asked the health visitor and she was a bit thick and said 'I dunno, you could try it i suppose'. I am really not sure what to do. Thanks xx

Dunno about changing milk, I've only tried Aptamil so far and it seems fine for my wee one. My HV said that if he is ever constipated to either drink orange juice/ eat blueberries/ anything with loads of Vit C and then breast feed him, or else to give him a dilute orange juice of one teaspoon freshly squeezed orange in 5 teaspoons of cooled boiled water.

if u want to change milks u cud try aptamil easy digest my son has colic and ive been advised to try changiing to this from aptamil first by my hv and the aptamil helpline x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->