Fortune Cookies!

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Well, AF showed up last Friday, and I was really pee'd off as I'd felt sure we'd done it this month. By Friday evening, I was in a foul mood and picking fights with everyone! DH and I had a blazing row. He told me that we weren't having enough sex, and that we should do it twice a day for a whole month and then I would definitely get pg!:dohh: He said it had worked for everyone he had spoken to! Of course it had - they were all blokes!!!! :dohh::rofl: So I started to explain to him the medical reasons, and that the 48 hour thing is medically proven to be more successful, and that was what we were doing. I told him that was how we had got pg with Charlie, but he hadn't realised it at the time - I planned it all! So I then said I was going to start charting so I had something to take to the docs. He said I was being stupid and it would just happen if we kept having sex. So I told him that I was worried that the docs had messed something up when I had my section from hell and that was the reason that I couldn't get pg. To which he told me I was really being stupid and to grow up!:hissy:

Anyway, we then ordered a chinese takeway and sat and ate it in silence.:rofl:

So, the chinese had sent 3 fortune cookies, and they have been sat on the worktop in their little packets. I went to throw them away this morning, but opened them first. Boy, I wish I had opened them on Friday! And this is the order I opened them in!

Number 1: Women's faults are many, men have just two! Everything they say and everything they do!

Number 2: He who cannot endure the bad will not live to see the good.

And finally, the best one..

Number 3: You're never a loser until you quit trying.

Spookily accurate uh?

oh geeezz that is spooky!

hope your row was over quick

and the chinese was good lol

:hugs:

That is really wierd, and number 1 is nearly accurate, but women don't have any faults:rofl:

Sinead

... but Amanda's fella might have a point!! :dohh:

Have copied this from Fertilityfriend.com

Intercourse Frequency

There has been some speculation that couples who are trying to conceive should reduce the frequency of sexual intercourse during the fertile window to increase sperm supply. This is not true for most couples. While couples with known male factor issues should consult their doctor for the best intercourse strategy, couples with normal fertility and no known sperm issues should not reduce the frequency of intercourse in the fertile window. Your probability of conception is increased when you have intercourse multiple times in your fertile window. While it is true that sperm concentrations decrease slightly with increasing intercourse frequency, frequent intercourse is still more likely to result in conception than infrequent intercourse for couples with no male factor fertility issues. Each additional act of intercourse within your fertile window increases your probability of conception for that cycle.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Intercourse-Timing-and-Frequency.html

Please believe me when I started this thread with "I hate saying this" I do so detest it when men are in the right (which fortunately they rarely are!!!!)

How freaky. Hun have you been checked out properly since your C-section ( like scans, dye test etc etc). If you are worried they have done something wrong, I would go get checked just to be sure.

Good luck babe:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bloody hell WhirlyGirl! I've never seen that before.

Looks like his luck could be in for the next week or so!! I'll try anything once, or twice, or three times!!!:rofl:

How freaky. Hun have you been checked out properly since your C-section ( like scans, dye test etc etc). If you are worried they have done something wrong, I would go get checked just to be sure.

Good luck babe:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I've not been checked hun. Tbh, I hadn't even thought about it until a passing comment from a friend last week.

I've not been checked hun. Tbh, I hadn't even thought about it until a passing comment from a friend last week.

Did you have problems ttc Charlie?, Cause you have been ttc for a while now haven't you?. Maybe it is worth looking into, even if it simply just eases your mind.

Good luck Babe, I hope Charlie has a sibling to fight with in no time, lol :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Did you have problems ttc Charlie?, Cause you have been ttc for a while now haven't you?. Maybe it is worth looking into, even if it simply just eases your mind.

Good luck Babe, I hope Charlie has a sibling to fight with in no time, lol :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I didn't Bek hun. Charlie was relatively easy (although I didn't think so at the time!). We got married in June, and I had the coil removed when we returned from honeymoon in July, and I got my BFP on New Years Day. With Kayleigh I was on the pill, and he used a condom! I guess it just gets harder as you get older.:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->