Forum Idea/Suggestion

mommy2baby2

Pregnant with #4
Reaction score
I think starting a private forum for those suffering from Gender Disappointment would be nice. I know I'm not alone in going through this but anyone who brings it up, immediately gets attacked by those who do not understand who are not interested in helping, but instead judging....

I know the ingender.com site has a forum dedicated to Gender Disappointment and Extreme Gender Disappointment but it would be nice to have the same support over here as well. So that way those suffering and don't know about the ingender.com site can openly discuss their feelings instead of opening new 'anonymous' accounts just so they can talk to someone.

Just a suggestion! :)

:flower:

Hi,

The website you refer to is targeted for gender selection and disappointment. It's not something that would be benefiting to BabyandBump (we have already discussed). If we had a section for every judging topic (theres plenty, sadly) it would be never ending.

I know this would not go down well with the majority who use the forum for various supportive subjects.

Wobbles
:)

Yer that's cool :D Just thought I as better throwing in an explanation rather than ignoring you.

Suggestions are always welcome, we've taken on many of the members ideas over time.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->