Foul mood!

Ellivort

Reaction score
I am having a day and have had others in the last month where I just feel like I could murder someone and every little thing drives me mad!

Why must women wear heels and then proceed to pace in the office? Click clack. click, clack.

Why do the work men sound like they are coming through the floor!!?? Must they be so noisy!

Even aspects of my job are getting on my damn nerves.
Patient behaviour is driving me nutso~!

Am I alone in these extreme rage moods? Coping mechanisms. So far its working to remind myself I'm at work and need to chill out :p:growlmad::dohh::nope:

😀 I've been like this. I cried in Starbucks this morning because she messed my order up and I seriously wanted to kill this imbaciele lorry driver who totally cut me up the other day. Grrr 😡

Tim Hortons messed up my coffee this morning and I felt my blood boiling!

I need some deep meditative breathing to get through the day!

I was in rage about a week ago. I felt like I was really going to lose my s**t. But it went away, sort of.

I'm still waiting for it to go away! lol

I have a customer facing job and I get truly angry when people can't use their basic manners and say thank you! It annoys me even more when people chuck their loyalty card at me rather than handing it and when they just say "yeah" or "no" when I ask them a question. I mean come on, what happened to manners and common courtesy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->