found a lump

J

jodiex

My bf found a lump in my vagina last night.im too scared to feel it myself ( Sorry tmi).
Ive never been for a smear (ive always thrown my letters out :/).
Im too embarasswd to go to the doctors. Im thinking of waiting a few weeks to see if it goes, I know its most prob nothing.
How long would you wait to go. ? Its not painful at all. X

I'd go but I'm sure it's nothing. Just go get peace of mind x

It's probably just a gland but you really should get yourself checked out. A minute of embarrassment is nothing really and it doesn't really hurt. x

My bf found a lump in my vagina last night.im too scared to feel it myself ( Sorry tmi).
Ive never been for a smear (ive always thrown my letters out :/).
Im too embarasswd to go to the doctors. Im thinking of waiting a few weeks to see if it goes, I know its most prob nothing.
How long would you wait to go. ? Its not painful at all. X

I wouldn't wait but that's just me because you never quite know what it could be from. I would rather be safe than sorry but just again I wouldn't wait and would go as soon as possible. Hope everything works out and things!

Smears aren't bad sweetie. They aren't painful maybe a bit uncomfortable with one of the swabs but it's highly important to check it out. Try to get a woman to do this for you I have always found it more comfortable when there was a lady checking out my lady parts. I am in the same boat with lumps down there and my smear came back normal but I want more tests to make sure. It's so nerve wracking... :hugs:

knowing a bloke it could just be your cervix so try not to worry too much, but definitly get it checked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->