Found an abandoned kitten (picture)

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
So last night a friend of mine rang me and said she had found a kitten on the edge of a building site in a terrible condition. She had been left in a cardboard box with no food, she was filthy and she looked very young. Anyway my friend asked if I would take her in as she couldn't keep her as she already had two cats. My cat recently got run over and I was more than happy to take her, we have everything we need just needed to stock up on kitten food etc. I went to get her and when I got there I fell in love instantly. I took her home, fed her and sat with her until she was settled in her bed for the night (although she cried when I went up to bed). This morning I decided it was best to get a vet to look at her as I wasn't sure if she was old enough to leave mum or how long she has been there, so I wanted to ensure she was ok. I took her to the vet and the vet said she is defiantly a she, she is around 7-8 weeks and her only problem was fleas and worms. So she is now wormed and flea’s and booked in for her vaccinations on the 14th of June. I also signed up to a gold plan with the vet which for £11.00 a month covers all vaccination, injury up to 2,500, flea and worming treatments, check-ups and dental care. She is now fast asleep and looking very contented, and I guess we have a new addition before this little man makes an appearance :) Here she is

Attachments

• Roxy.jpg
    Roxy.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 36
Aww shes lovely. Glad she has a nice home with you now x

glad shes got a loving home after her rocky start x

Shes lovely, whats her name?

Glad you could take her in, poor thing must of been so scared left alone. Don't know how people can do that, if they didn't want her they could of taken her to a rescue x

Aw she's lovely. Such a lovely thing for you to do, I'm sure shell be so happy with you.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->