Found baby on doppler :)

Isismoon

3 kids, 20,17 &2!!
Reaction score
I have been trying for a week or 2 to find heartbeat and in the last few days I have managed to hear the baby moving around, different bubbly sounds etc coming and going past the doppler and today at 9+4 I heard the heartbeat. It was pretty fast as it should be so I am happy :D

Wow great news Hun. I can't wait to hear heartbeat. Maybe in a week I will with some luck x

That's great! Such a beautiful sound.

I found my baby at 9 weeks 3 days and it makes me so so happy to hear that galloping heartbeat. :)

I knew I'd find it eventually if i kept trying!

Thats impressive for 9 week! Bripl sound isnt it x

mine just arrived in the post today, I know it is too early but of course I will try to find the heartbeat ha what doppler do you use?

Well done on finding it so early! I didnt find baby till nearly 12 weeks lol!

I have the angel sounds one, bought it when I was pregnant with my son who is now 2. It works for me but I know others don't like it. It just takes a bit of practice figuring out what the different sounds are, I found the baby again this morning, but it was very close to my own heartbeat which was a bit confusing

the angel sounds is the one I got, hopefully I have a bit of luck with it

It's a lovely sound :D I found mine yesterday at 7w5d, it was 144 beats per minute. Today it was up to 156 and i found it in 3-4 minutes (yesterday took 10min) and it was much louder and stronger!

I won a doppler on eBay last night so looking forward to trying it once it arrives. I've gone for one that gives you the bpm on screen, whereas I used to have an angelsounds one...which by the way was great, always found my sons hb with that one although didn't try early with him.

I cant wait to hear ma babys heartbeat on my doppler brought a sonoline b

I get a lot of cramping like period pains and using the doppler stops me worrying that something is wrong. Best thing I ever bought

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->