Found heartbeat at 8 weeks

Chrissi1981

Reaction score
Anyone else found heartbeat and then can't find it for a couple or so days ?! I hear this is common but frustrating all the same! And def was heartbeat of a baby my second and def know the difference lol I'd be very concerned if my heartbeat was beating like 170bpm haha (btw never got that reading but seems much faster than my son ... is it a girl maybe hahahaha xx

Yes it is very common not to hear the heartbeat every time you use your doppler when baby is that small. Congrats on being able to find it at 8 weeks. I wasn't able to find mine until baby was around 10 weeks! I remember trying to find it early, and I could hear the galloping sound for like a few seconds and then it would disappear as quickly as I caught it. I could never catch it long enough to get an accurate reading. Was very frustrating so I just gave up. Now at 14 weeks I catch it every time I use it almost right away.

I found it at 9 weeks when I got my doppler then couldn't find it for a week! Baby is so small and can be hiding anywhere or hanging out at the back:flower:

I found the heartbeat this time before 7 weeks(I’m 8 weeks today) it was really hard and took some patience, but I did it. I would hear it one day then the next I wouldn’t find it. I had to pull myself away. It’s totally normal. Baby is so small and is moving so much. If I don’t think I have the time or patience to do it I won’t even try because it frustrates me. I definitely find it more consistently now and I got it on video 😊

Thanks ladies ! Feel better now! I found it actually just before 8 weeks I was so happy. With my son I never received my doppler until he was 10.5 weeks and found it easily then. But yeah that little one defo snug as a bug in there hiding out !! Xx

I found it at 9 weeks when I got my doppler then couldn't find it for a week! Baby is so small and can be hiding anywhere or hanging out at the back:flower:

Hoping this is the same situation here no success finding it today. I've spent about 30 mins with no luck. So frustrating !!

We had a little go with the doppler last night as I saw the HB last week in the scan. I am about 8 weeks today, scan on thurs said about 5 days behind my dates so depending on what you go on could be between 7-8? Anyway, after about 10 mins, we think we found the faintest little thing in there, def much faster than my own HR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->