Found My Motivation

EYD

TTC #2 with new DH
Reaction score
Well, I'm down 23 lbs but have completely plateaued the past two weeks. I was going through my closet this morning, packing up some maternity clothes and was completely envious of all of the beautiful size 2 and 4 clothing I have. I'd forgotten all of the great things I had. So during hubby's break from work I was off to the gym again. I have to say it felt great. I'd been walking some, but that doesn't compare to the sweat and burn of a good cardio workout. Three hours later I'm feeling the best I have in months!! My goal is to lose 20 lbs my Halloween. I know its ambitious, but I'm trying it anyway!!

That is fantastic hun! I swear it took having my LO to finally get the motivation to lose that last 10lbs I'd been carrying around for years! I'd carried much more at times- but lost most right before my pregnancy- then gained 37 during, then need to lose 15 plus that extra 10! And I did it! It took watching my calories and pushing myself at the gym- but well worth it :) I now do Power, Step and Zumba 5-6dys a week! I'm pretty impressed with myself considering I'm almost 40- and I barely worked out and ate like crap in my 20's... so I'm actually in better shape now. More aches and pains :haha: but hey- least I'm doing it regardless.

You got this!!!! And 23lbs is great lose!!! Yay YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->