Found my Ray of Sunshine!!

HoneySunshine

* powered by fairy dust *
Reaction score
Hi y'all!!

(So for all you who dont know me I guess I should start with a little about myself; Im 25 years old (26 on Sunday 1st Feb) and Ive been married to the most amazing guy in the World since May last year oh I love him , He is 34, we live on the Wiltshire/Dorset/Somerset Border with our Black Lab Maisie. I do shift work, 50 hrs over 2 days and 2 nights, then 4 off (control firefighter), and DH is a Bank Manager (for how long given today's economic climate and recent job cut announcements who knows?? but thats another story!!).

Im a very Proud member of 'TEAM PINGU' - however, since the team formed in July last year there are only about 4 of us left out of about 16, which is good as we have had an amazing success rate, but Im worried Ill be left on my own soon....so needed my own journal as I cant be the only member of TP left !

My TTC Journey so far...

I met DH when I was 19, at 18 I had Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and after a fair time in hospital and God knows how many antibiotics I was let out but warned that PID causes scarring on the tubes and can lead to infertility. OK, so I was 18 and didnt think about what this meant properly and what it would mean to my future as a mum, I was only 18 and it was a long way off before I thought about kids! So just got on with things with that in the back of my mind.
On my 21st bday (5 years ago) I got told I had cervical cancer cells so I underwent treatment for them, and all is now ok.
Given the PID and the CC DH and I knew what this now meant for us fertility wise, and how we now couldnt afford to wait for years before ttc as time wasnt on our side, especially as we'd been told we'd have trouble.
So I came off the pill and we started ttc....and low and behold we conceived straight away in Nov 05! Sadly, after 8 weeks it ended in a miscarriage .
Still were hit hard by this and decided that what will be will be and in Nov '06 we were pregnant again! Yey!! - this ended in a mc after 9 weeks .

Since this last mc in Nov 06 we've been 'actively trying' (as Dr's would say) and we've had nothing, not a hint of a :bfp:)

Well looks like after 29mths and 2 mcs I finally got a :bfp:!! Infact 7 :bfp: as I cant stop POAS as I dont quite believe it!!

Found out at 3 + 5 on an ic test! So thought it was dodgy! Did a CB Digi today and It was there in black and white!! :cloud9:

Im so excited!! DH is over the moon...so Im sat with a broken arm and a little beanie! - I have no choice but to rest up til I go back to work 12th March (hopefully arm will be fixed).[/COLOR]For all those who have followed my ttc journey I have really appreciated your support! FX this one sticks for me :happydance:

:wohoo: Yay! Honey im sooooooo happy for you :wohoo:

Fancy thinking you'd be left on your own!

Im the founder of Pingu & it Looks like im being missed out of the :bfp:'s lol xxx

Congrats!!!
lots of sticky dust to you!!!

:dust:

Congrats!!!!!

Stick Bean Stick!:)

Have a Happy and Healthy Nine Months.:)

Congrats honey! this is such good news....I am very pleased for you to have got your long awaited BFP! have a happy, healthy pregnancy!:hug:

Big Congrats to u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats hun!! Your patience has paid off!! Wishing you a H&H pregnancy!! :)

Congratulations hun! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy and lots of sticky dust to you!! :dust:

Yippee!!!!!!!! Another member of Team Bingu got their :bfp: Big congratulations Honeysunshine!!!!!!! I am sending you loads of sticky baby :dust::dust::dust::dust:dust: this is the one for you after all you've been through it can't be taken away I demand that it wont.:happydance::happydance: I am on :cloud9: for you my love.:hug::hug:

is so lovely to read the happy news everyone has in these threads
:happydance::bfp::happydance:

Congrats!! It is beautiful to see the BFP after so much heartache!!

Congratulations

You deserved that after all the waiting and heartache you've been through. Wish you a very healthy pregnancy. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->