Found out for sure yesterday :) Buddies?

Lunabelle33

Reaction score
I am over this hills today :) This is my first post in this section I have been in the TTC since Jan this year! On Wednesday I took a HPT (a blue dye) My first Positive! So yesterday since I have been having some cramps I went to the er (My DR is out of town). After taking my vitals they took a urine sample, also came back positive! Next was the blood work. I waited HOURS after they took my blood. 5 hours I was there. It came back positive.

I am about 5 weeks, they are not too sure. So when my DR gets back I have to make an appointment :)

Me and my OH are thrilled. Friends would be great though in this journey ^.^

hi i found out yesterday :) hoping we can be bump buddies :)im nearly 5 weeks and have a 4year old :) heres to a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

congratulatons...wishing you all the best :hugs: xx

I found out yesterday too, although mine wasnt planned, were slowly getting used to it. It will be baby number 4 for us! (5th pregnancy). I lived on this site through my last pregnancy and everyone is great. If you need to ask anything there is always someone to speak to on here xx

I found out yesterday too, although mine wasnt planned, were slowly getting used to it. It will be baby number 4 for us! (5th pregnancy). I lived on this site through my last pregnancy and everyone is great. If you need to ask anything there is always someone to speak to on here xx

Well congrats :) and yeah this site has been pretty amazing to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->