Found out we were pregnant July 3rd :)

KoriNoel

1st Pregnancy
Reaction score
I just posted in the intro forums but am so excited that I thought I would post here too!!! I am 24, my husband is 26, and we found out on July 3rd that we are expecting our first :happydance:

We decided to start trying in May since he is in the Air Force and is just finishing up tech school. He will be in the operational Air Force starting mid September and could start deploying in about a year. I want him to be around for at least the first pregnancy/baby. I really don't think I could do the first one alone. So we decided now would be the best time since the soonest he could possibly get deployed would be around September of next year.

So we couldn't be happier and the timing couldn't be better. I am going to call the on base doctor's tomorrow to get an appt. to confirm, see how far along, etc. I am a little nervous though because I will have two different doctors before settling on a third at our permanent base in NM. I will have one here for the first appt., another one back in Michigan, and our final one in NM. Hopefully it won't be too stressful...

Congrats! Healthy & Happy 9!

congrats wishing u a happy healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"