found out yesterday

Amandie82

Reaction score
First baby here...totally unexpected! I am 25 and now single. I have decided to keep her (I know its a girl, long story but I do) Haven't told the father cuz I'm scared to. Haven't told family cuz they aren't talkin to me. Just lookin for place to not feel alone in this. I have support but it still feels like I'm alone in it?

I don't know how far I am along yet? Can't remember when last period was, I know weird, but I can't for the life of me figure out when it was? Over a month ago, I know that much.

So um yeah, that's a very nutshell version :)

~Amandie

hello and welcome:)
congratulations as well!
you will find great support here:happydance:

Try not to worry too much about what people think or say it cant be good for baby and just rember as long as you're happy and babys healthy thats all that matters :) good luck x

Welcome .. Is there any particular reason as to why you've not told the father?

HI There,

Welcome!!! Everyone is sooo nice and friendly, no-one will let you feel alone.

:hug:

Kerryxxx

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I just got back from PRC. I am about 6 weeks along, which means the guy I thot was father is not. Sounds really pathetic but now I don't know who is?? That's another long story. I'm overwhelmed, going to go take a long nap! Thanx again you all are very sweet! I will probably be around here a lot in these coming months :)

~Amandie

Well Hun, you are certainly not alone now, you have all us fabulous b&b ladies to chat too.

Welcome to you, and good luck.

Hello and welcome :hug: No one will let you feel alone here - you're among friends hun!

x

Hello there,

It sounds like you are in an uncomfortable position at the very time you should be really excited and shouting your good news from the rooftops. Hope you're OK and that you find someone really close to you to share this with. It's really important to have someone there for you and nothing beats an actual person that you can sit down with and laugh, cry and share your feelings. You're in a good place here to vent your frustrations and give/seek advice and there will be no shortage of surrogate aunties for your little baby when she comes along.

Now if my powers of detection are right, I reckon you are into Tarot reading or have a 'gift' of some kind which is the reason you know you are having a girl. Psychic powers?

Welcome to baby and bump where you will make more cyber friends than you can cope with. There are so many wonderful people here, you will be addicted in a nanosecond.

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/631/631424rbg3g5r2aw.gif
and welcome x

Welcome!!!

You'll love it on here & find loads of advice

There's a great section for single parents on here aswell!! Im addicted to it lol!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->