Found the heart beat on my doppler!!

SJDsMommy

1 prince and 1 princess<3
Reaction score
So a few days ago I bought a used doppler on one of those facebook buy/sell/trade groups. I had been using it in the afternoon but decided to give it a go this morning and to my surprise - right away I found the heart beat! I was surprised it came up so fast but it went away just as fast.. baby was playing hide and seek I guess. I found it a few times but like I said it didn't stick around long (baby must be moving alot or its still a tad too early, don't know..) of course it didn't help that I had a 3 1/2 year old and an about to be 2 year old all interested in what I was doing haha.. highest reading was 167 and lowest was 141. It bounced around 153 ish mostly but I don't know how accurate that all is because like I said baby wanted to play hide and seek haha so the doppler didn't get a chance to get a good steady count before it was gone again but I definitely heard that fast heart beat each time I found it! It was smack dab in the middle too which surprised me as baby was to the right when the dr did the ultrasound at 8 weeks. Glad to be able to breath a sigh of relief now! Good luck to everyone else still trying out their Doppler!!

I am 10+1 today and found the heart beat right above my hair line (like between the bump induced muffin top (LOL) and my pubic bone area.. in line with my belly button.) Hopefully that info can be of some help to any one else still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->