Found the heartbeat!!!!

Kelly9

Reaction score
Yay I'm so excited and thrilled and relieved to have found my babes heartbeat tonight at 7+4! I love my Doppler. I didn't get a vid as I was afraid to move and loose it because it took a while to find but I'll be prepared when I try to listen again in a few days.

What Doppler do you have? I am jealous you could find it so early! :)

that's so cool!! I kinda want one lol

I have a sonoline B. I am quiet petite to and patient when it comes to looking. I tried again just now so I could get a video but no dice. I heard it for like 15 seconds then nothing. Baby is still so small as to be elusive. I'll try again at 8 weeks

I'm jealous, I'm not petite so I think I'm going to have to wait til 12 wk apt to find the hb. My girlfriend has a Doppler but I don't think it'll do me much good until I'm further along, :)

Aw yay, that's fantastic that you've found it so soon, I've only just found little beans heartbeat today at 12 weeks. I think I maybe growing a ninja 😊

I haven't had a chance to look again people have always been around and all I want to do is hear that wonderful sound again! And record it!

Congrats :) I found this bub at 8.1 weeks on the Doppler :)

Oh and I see your ticker :) our daughters are so close in age :)

That's awesome! I started trying at 7w3d but didn't happen to find it until 8w4d :)

Our girls are close in age!

I got it again today at 8+1 :) things are feeling real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->