Found the little sucker!!

lowblow1

Reaction score
10+2 and got the hb! Only heard for about 20 seconds but got a video. Am so so happy!! The little sucker swam off and kicked the Doppler on the way haha

How cool! Did you get any feeling of movement where you heard the heart beat? .xx

Actually I felt a tickle but that coulda been gas haha!! Xx

Oooo maybe your first flutter... Not being your first and all xx

How exciting! Lucky you! I'm 9 weeks 3 days but il be seeing if I can hear hb at 10 weeks! Must have been a beautiful reassuring sound x

If it's your first, step AWAY from the Doppler!! I didn't find my daughter til 11 weeks and I actually shocked myself finding this one yesterday. I didn't expect it but it doesn't half make you panic!

It could be a first flutter but Sophie felt like popping bubbles so I don't know?! Xx

I didn't get the little pops first they came later, I don't remember getting fluttering either, at 15 weeks my belly was sticking out one side while I was lying down and the lump rolled all the way over to the other side. It was like a ball turning over.
Xx

I didn't have a bump til 34 weeks so when I first felt her at 17 weeks, it felt like pops or teeny taps very low down. Kind of gas but in the wrong side lol x

Oh wow I was huge, do you think you'll get a bump earlier this time? Xx

If it's your first, step AWAY from the Doppler!! I didn't find my daughter til 11 weeks and I actually shocked myself finding this one yesterday. I didn't expect it but it doesn't half make you panic!

It could be a first flutter but Sophie felt like popping bubbles so I don't know?! Xx

This is my second child I'm 9 weeks 4 days pregnant havent managed to pick anything up yet but il try on thurs when I'm technically 10 weeks. I didnt pick up my first until 12 weeks. Maybe you have felt movement iv heard you can feel it early with your second x

Raspberry: I hope so! Felt like a fraud last time lol!! She was so teeny and I ached the whole way cos she was against my spine!

Rmor don't be discouraged I heard nothing til yesterday xx

Get on all fours and wiggle it to the front! Does your uterus tilt backwards? Xx

Nope everything is normal in there. I follow my nan: she had 0 bump and tiny babies

Haha aww!! My mum was massive but all of us were 7-8lbers. I had a 6lb4 little dot!

I bet you have a 7lber!! But Jesus 10'2?! Brave woman lol

Couldn't find baby tonight - sod was hiding!

What a naughty thing.
We haven't had a baby that small in our family for a long time! Dh, me and our siblings all nearly 9lb...I had a scan at 36 weeks for presentation and he was already 6lb13 oz he came 9-11 days after edd.
I reckon another one about the same/bigger.
Hope the home birth midwife doesn't chicken out on me!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->